How dumb are some supporters

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BallBanger
Club Player

I am not a kossie basher and love it when kossie fires...but that handball to dal when he was running onto his rightfoot to the boundry knowing that he had to get past the guy on the mark was not a smart move by kossie.
The should have split up...good players should have a feel for that...

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:...Sadly "Sack Raph" will always be seen as far more entertaining radio than "Gosh that young Sam Fisher played well tonight didnt he?"
That's true. When SEN started, I soon realised that fact and so rang with, " I want to sack Raph (or whatever) and then when I got on said, " Gosh that young man Sam Fisher played well tonight didn't he?" Alas, they soon got wise, and so did I. Haven't listened to them since 2007. Oh and by the way, that young Sam Fisher played very well last night. He is the one other backman (Zac's the other) who I have confidence that he will make a good choice and disposal.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:Ahh good-o..I was going to start a fresh thread about my lil rant, but dont have to now :-)

Level 3, Ailse 35, Row G..the two seats on the aisle. There sat two of the most embarrasingly stupid St Kilda "supporters " Ive ever had the misfortune to encounter. THey had clearly turned up thinking we had no hope, so would indulge in their favorite sport..Gwilt-bashing :roll:

ON and on it went from the first bounce, broken up with some hideously uncalled for Judd-bashing that went so far beyond match-day banter it wasnt funny. Critical errors by Dal, BJ or Roo went unnoticed, but if Gwilt so much as looked at the football it was on.
Halfway through the second quarter those around me were starting to turn and tell em to actually watch the game. No notice taken, on it went til Id had enough, turned around and said something similar. The response? "Its OK mate you just concentrate on getting people kicked out of your precious lil reserved seat area (subject of an upcoming thread) and we'll watch the game ". Words failed me really

At halftime I tried to reason with one of em, explaining that weve all got the same colour scarves on and that a few of us just get frustrated with the same targets heing mercilessly picked on. Reply? "OK mate, you just keep on thinking Raph Clarke is a good footballer, off you go"

Seriously, sometimes I think you should have to pass an audition to be a member lol. These two clearly thought they were Ohhh soooo knowledgable about football and should express it by hurling abuse at (one or two select) players who often werent with 30m of the ball.

**shakes head in amazement**
Absolute arseholes of the first order.

The arsehole didn't mutter a word in the 4th quarter after I tore into him for a good two minutes at three quarter time (probably went a bit too far and apologies to the people around me for the profane language).

Dumb prick backed down very quick when he had to say something face to face.

I just saw red and gave the dickwad both barrels. then the idiot tried to play victim.

Just fk off if all you can do is bag players. Yes we all bag a player for a mistake but not a relentless tirade.

The most telling thing about this prick was the fact thar he continuously bagged Gwilt and then when Raph came on relentlessly bagged him out.

Wonder what Gwilt and Raph have in common? I dont know if it came from them but at one stage i heard "petrol sniffer" directed either toward Eddie Betts or Jeff Garlandfrom the row behind me.

I can tell you - i was fkn disgusted :evil:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
saint66au wrote:Ahh good-o..I was going to start a fresh thread about my lil rant, but dont have to now :-)

Level 3, Ailse 35, Row G..the two seats on the aisle. There sat two of the most embarrasingly stupid St Kilda "supporters " Ive ever had the misfortune to encounter. THey had clearly turned up thinking we had no hope, so would indulge in their favorite sport..Gwilt-bashing :roll:

ON and on it went from the first bounce, broken up with some hideously uncalled for Judd-bashing that went so far beyond match-day banter it wasnt funny. Critical errors by Dal, BJ or Roo went unnoticed, but if Gwilt so much as looked at the football it was on.
Halfway through the second quarter those around me were starting to turn and tell em to actually watch the game. No notice taken, on it went til Id had enough, turned around and said something similar. The response? "Its OK mate you just concentrate on getting people kicked out of your precious lil reserved seat area (subject of an upcoming thread) and we'll watch the game ". Words failed me really

At halftime I tried to reason with one of em, explaining that weve all got the same colour scarves on and that a few of us just get frustrated with the same targets heing mercilessly picked on. Reply? "OK mate, you just keep on thinking Raph Clarke is a good footballer, off you go"

Seriously, sometimes I think you should have to pass an audition to be a member lol. These two clearly thought they were Ohhh soooo knowledgable about football and should express it by hurling abuse at (one or two select) players who often werent with 30m of the ball.

**shakes head in amazement**
Absolute arseholes of the first order.

The arsehole didn't mutter a word in the 4th quarter after I tore into him for a good two minutes at three quarter time (probably went a bit too far and apologies to the people around me for the profane language).

Dumb prick backed down very quick when he had to say something face to face.

I just saw red and gave the dickwad both barrels. then the idiot tried to play victim.

Just fk off if all you can do is bag players. Yes we all bag a player for a mistake but not a relentless tirade.

The most telling thing about this prick was the fact thar he continuously bagged Gwilt and then when Raph came on relentlessly bagged him out.

Wonder what Gwilt and Raph have in common? I dont know if it came from them but at one stage i heard "petrol sniffer" directed either toward Eddie Betts or Jeff Garlandfrom the row behind me.

I can tell you - i was fkn disgusted :evil:
Good on you joffaboy. Don't let them get away with it.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

BallBanger wrote:I am not a kossie basher and love it when kossie fires...but that handball to dal when he was running onto his rightfoot to the boundry knowing that he had to get past the guy on the mark was not a smart move by kossie.
Hey, you can blame Kosi for many things, but handballing to a bloke who runs past is not one of them. The question is, why did Nick run through on Kosi's right side if he wasn't prepared to kick on his right foot? He is actually a good wrong foot kick, although not a natural, like Kosi, the other Nick or Brendon.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

perfectionist wrote:
BallBanger wrote:I am not a kossie basher and love it when kossie fires...but that handball to dal when he was running onto his rightfoot to the boundry knowing that he had to get past the guy on the mark was not a smart move by kossie.
Hey, you can blame Kosi for many things, but handballing to a bloke who runs past is not one of them. The question is, why did Nick run through on Kosi's right side if he wasn't prepared to kick on his right foot? He is actually a good wrong foot kick, although not a natural, like Kosi, the other Nick or Brendon.
or he could have gone on his natural side to Schneider, who was clear, ready to receive & and running towards the corridor
instead he twists 180 and handballs behind and an easy cut off for Judd
NDS could have kicked, but I reckon he pulled it at the last minute to stop from being smothered.
it was a bad decision, thats all

Seeya
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

To come to think about it, the worst thing I heard coming from one fan was referring to Milne by the "R" word. You'd think he was an opposition fan :?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:To come to think about it, the worst thing I heard coming from one fan was referring to Milne by the "R" word. You'd think he was an opposition fan :?
Or a former St Kilda player.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:
Sainternist wrote:To come to think about it, the worst thing I heard coming from one fan was referring to Milne by the "R" word. You'd think he was an opposition fan :?
There are former players who have been throwing mud at him?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
The Collingwood coach perhaps :wink:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Sainternist wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:
The Collingwood coach perhaps :wink:
oh, that guy :roll: i thought he was referring to perhaps a former colleague of milne's.