Ailse attendants who are off with the fairies..,

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Ailse attendants who are off with the fairies..,

The Membership info email for last nights game made a big hue and cry about the misuse of St Kilda reserved seating areas, especially late in the game.

Why then were MW reserved seatholders spending a fair chunk of pregame and the first half asking attendants to move Carlton fans out of reserved seats that clearly werent theres? Most were affable and apologetic, some less so, until asked time and time again to move

Quite apart from aisle attendants that seemed off with the fairies (especially the guy L3 Ailse 36) Carlton fans have to walk past signs that not only proclaim tyhe MW being "A St Kilda supporter area (I understand thats not official but i just dont get people who enjoy sititng in hardcore opposition supporter areas) there are also signs saing that Rows A-F are reserved. then you have signs on the Ailse seat of each row saying RESERVED. IF you miss all that, said Aisle attendant should be reminding you. WOuld it not occur to you also why there are seats vacant 3-4 rows from the front when people are sitting in the very back rows of L3? lol

As for concentrating on freeloaders late in the game, rubbish. All our attendants vanished at halftime, causing one kindhearted lady to miss 2 Saints goals while she searched out someone to get rid of a Blues fan who'd sat in their row and wouldnt leave. Didnt have the brains to just sit quietly, oh no, he was sledging Roo from the get go

I know a lot of people here dont think this sort of stuff is a big deal, and that mixing with oppo fans is a joy lots of other sports dont have. Totally agree, but those who choose to spend thew money to sit in a "segregated" area I think have the right to expect it to be secure for those who choose and pay to sit there

/rant

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

She missed two goals while searching for someone to get rid of a vocal squatter?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Yep Jellyhead at aisle 36 should be sacked. He didn't do his job at all.

Lazy Y gener.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Well at our Aisle attendant left at three quarter time and sure enough all the Carlton freeloaders snuck in and they couldn't be challenged.

However I'll throw a different scenario out to the forum about last night.

To me if it looks like a duck (in a Carlton jumper and trackie daks) and sounds like a duck (hurling abuse at our captain within the first minute and openly barracking for Carlton, both ladies I refer to) then it's two Carlton ducks.

So when challenged by my fellow sainter who basically told her to shut her mouth, whereby the duck started crying and tried to justify her behaviour because she is the owner of a St Kilda membership and reserved seat as her husband has bought all off the St Kilda membership tickets and seats which looks like they'll be passed out to various mates over the forthcoming season.

Do we have the right to tell the duck that regardless of her membership ownership you don't come into a St Kilda Reserved area without an expectation of proper and correct behaviour? I understand we, and I mean me, can hurl abuse at the opposition but because I come from an age gone by I expect that if it was the other way around I wouldn't be sitting in the Princes Park stands hurling abuse at their players.

Or do we go to the aisle attendant for assistance re the "anti-social behaviour"?

Feel free to provide solutions as I have a feeling we will be having more ducks sitting in those seats.

saint1974
Club Player

We sit in the social club area level 1 aisle 19, friends of ours have reserved seats behind us, but were unable to make the game, before the ball had even bounced 8 Carlton supporters came and sat in there seats, gave them a look so did everyone else around them, did they move no.
Went and asked the aisle attendant if he was checking everyones ticket, told me he had and I told him Carlton supporters were sitting in our friends seats.
Did absolutely nothing about it, rang the club to complain, they told me to complain to Etihad, bad enough loosing, but sitting with in your face opposition supporters makes it a long night and by the way where was everybody last night.