To those who are undecided whether they will go tomorrow

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

To those who are undecided whether they will go tomorrow

Don't desert the ship now. Your team needs you.

Let them know you still care, that you still bleed. Let them know that you are still, and will always be, a Sainter.

Don't let the scum outnumber us at our home ground.

FORTIUS QUO FIDELIUS

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I am prepared to sell my winning 2 tickets to Europe for being the 25 Million person at Etihad for less than $300 a ticket. PM me to claim the prize.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

They will miss out on a great win, and debut by a future gun...

Im not sure we can/will turn our season around, but our future is not all doom and gloom, and I am certain we will win tomorow night...

The team still needs a lot of tweaking, and a lot of dead wood needs to be cut and regenerated to have a legitimate shot in 2012, which I think we will do, with Steven, Armo, Cripps, Sippos all to be cemented next season, but tomorow night will bring a great win...

Can't wait...

georgie girl
Club Player

Re: To those who are undecided whether they will go tomorrow

dcstkfc wrote:Don't desert the ship now. Your team needs you.

Let them know you still care, that you still bleed. Let them know that you are still, and will always be, a Sainter.

Don't let the scum outnumber us at our home ground.

FORTIUS QUO FIDELIUS
Definitely will be there and hope it is a 'home crowd' advantage!

Watched the Saints at AFL park (and Moorabbin) for many years, where you could go for the whole year and only see one win! We have been very fortunate over the last two years and seen some great footy! Let's support the boys and hope that they can get back to that winning form that we all love to watch!
If it's not our year, then they will need our support even more. Not every team can be on the top!

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

I work - will the AFL compensate me for my lost time and money that i spent for membership to attend this game?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:I work - will the AFL compensate me for my lost time and money that i spent for membership to attend this game?
Dont know but I will take a guess many more work less Monday nights than Friday or Saturday nights.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

It's a long time since Saints supporters out numbered the opposition at the Dome when playing another Victorian team. In any event, even if we had two thirds of the crowd, you'd never know it, because most Saints supporters don't yell "ball" the second an opposition player gets it, whether he is tackled or not. We certainly have far less of the moron element than other clubs. Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon on the other hand, seem to have about 95% of the moron element amongst their numbers. Perhaps that's the secret ingredient to winning flags.

We were supposed to have had well over 40,000 members last year. Most of them must have gone shopping on match days. Really not since the days of VFL/AFL Park have we had regular big Saints attendances at our games. Despite our recent record there being better than anywhere else - 62% (53% at Moorabbin, 46% at Waverley and 42% at the Junction), people still don't turn up at Docklands. I'll be there.
Last edited by perfectionist on Sun 08 May 2011 8:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:It's a long time since Saints supporters out numbered the opposition at the Dome when playing another Victorian team. In any event, even if we had two thirds of the crowd, you'd never know it, because most Saints supporters don't yell "ball" the second an opposition player gets it, whether he is tackled or not. We certainly have far less of the moron element than other clubs. Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon on the other hand, seem to have about 95% of the moron element amongst their numbers. Perhaps that's the secret ingredient to winning flags.

We were supposed to have had well over 40,000 members last year. Most of them must have gone shopping on match days. Really not since the days of VFL/AFL Park have we had regular big Saints attendances at our games. Despite our recent record there being better than anywhere else 62% (53% at Moorabbin, 46% at Waverley and 42% at the Junction), people still don't turn up at Docklands. I'll be there.
Is any of that based on fact? Seems like a bit of fiction to me.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Is any of that based on fact? Seems like a bit of fiction to me.
Yes, but that's because you're an idiot.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Looks lke I'm gonna miss out on the win then :cry:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Is any of that based on fact? Seems like a bit of fiction to me.
Yes, but that's because you're an idiot.
That is an excellent response. Did you pass play doh to come up with that?

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: GOLD!

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Looks lke I'm gonna miss out on the win then :cry:
Ah well, we live in hope.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol: GOLD! :lol: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote::lol: :lol: GOLD!
Dont laugh. I think he failed Leggo.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:lol: :lol: :lol: GOLD-ER!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

perfectionist wrote:It's a long time since Saints supporters out numbered the opposition at the Dome when playing another Victorian team. In any event, even if we had two thirds of the crowd, you'd never know it, because most Saints supporters don't yell "ball" the second an opposition player gets it, whether he is tackled or not. We certainly have far less of the moron element than other clubs. Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon on the other hand, seem to have about 95% of the moron element amongst their numbers. Perhaps that's the secret ingredient to winning flags.

We were supposed to have had well over 40,000 members last year. Most of them must have gone shopping on match days.....
Couldn't agree more - and far less Saints supporters spend the whole match booing and screaming for free kicks - like the moron element you speak of 8-)
Which is fine, although sometimes I wish Saints supporters would fire up just a tad
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Sun 08 May 2011 10:25pm, edited 1 time in total.

No Contract, No contact :shock:
villasaint
Club Player

Havent purchase my ticket yet, am hoping to knock off work a bit early and travel down from Shepp. Haven't seen a game this year and needing to get value out of my membership. Hate the scum !!!!!!!! :twisted:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I will be there, with my Carlton supporting in laws....

I remember everyone told me on here last year, we couldn't possibly lose to Carlton, we'd beaten them so many times in a row :wink:

Such a different vibe this time around, maybe it's a good omen :)
Last edited by SainterK on Sun 08 May 2011 10:29pm, edited 1 time in total.

mick13
Club Player

I'll be there with... 5 Saints mates and 4 Carlton 'mates'.

Hoping it's a good one and Sippa has a good game.

Also do people think 6 is early enough for decent seats on Level 3?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

mick13 wrote:I'll be there with... 5 Saints mates and 4 Carlton 'mates'.

sipo

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
mick13
Club Player

stinger wrote:
mick13 wrote:I'll be there with... 5 Saints mates and 4 Carlton 'mates'.

sipo
It's a nickname, I can spell it wrong! :P

1 P, 2 S's. Gotcha. (well, 3)

Moods
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:

We were supposed to have had well over 40,000 members last year. Most of them must have gone shopping on match days.....
Couldn't agree more - and far less Saints supporters spend the whole match booing and screaming for free kicks - like the moron element you speak of 8-)
Which is fine, although sometimes I wish Saints supporters would fire up just a tad
Which is surprising considering when I followed the Roys in the 80's, one of the things that appealed to me about the saints was the manic like presence of their supporters when we played them at Moorabbin. Where have all those supporters gone? The pies seemed to have retained all their mad supporters from Vic Park - and then some

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Moods wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

Which is surprising considering when I followed the Roys in the 80's, one of the things that appealed to me about the saints was the manic like presence of their supporters when we played them at Moorabbin. Where have all those supporters gone? The pies seemed to have retained all their mad supporters from Vic Park - and then some
Didn't go to Moorabbin all that often....don't know where all those supporters have gone, but glad they're not as feral as some others.
Not just Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton and WB have the mad supporters in droves as well

No Contract, No contact :shock:
asiu
Saintsational Legend

yea ,

fire up sainters
.............................................................Image

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.