Adelaide after match function

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lendog heaven
Club Player

Adelaide after match function

Really piss poor of the club not to bother sending anyone to speak to our SA supporters - Bruce Eva tried to make a fist of a non-event but he was left high & dry.
This is a time when we really need to be all over our members, not treating them like crap.
I spoke to a few SA Saint members and they are really up against it in the 2 team town, but remain loyal. They get a max 2 games a year - surley we can roll out an asst coach, team manager or board member to speak to them (and those of us that fork out big bucks to watch our boys interstate) for 10 minutes at an after match?
Really disappointing and embarrassing for the club.

Tramps like us.............
wasaintsfan
Club Player

that really gets up me.. theres no time for interstate members 99% of the time

we pay our memberships and all that just like the vics do.. even travel a few times a year.. which from WA isnt cheap unless you plan the year before...

although last year they did a little bit.. but right now is when they should be giving to the supporters

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

wasaintsfan wrote:that really gets up me.. theres no time for interstate members 99% of the time

we pay our memberships and all that just like the vics do.. even travel a few times a year.. which from WA isnt cheap unless you plan the year before...

although last year they did a little bit.. but right now is when they should be giving to the supporters
Dont panic - even Vic members get little real club involvement. If in doubt, go to a family day and take photos of players behind glass...

“Yeah….nah””