All you negative fockers on here make me sick!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:
So we arent allowed to be Pissed and Angry? Fken tool, you live in a s*** suburb aswell.
Laugh.... ok.... as long as you feel personally superior I'm glad for you.... have a lovely evening
*personally superior* can you quote me on that? i dont belive i ever said that. But yeah hope you have a s*** evening.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

You opened yourself up...

People are rightfully pissed off......that was weak, to put it simply.....

If we are truly a good club now, we do not accept mediocrity like that...

degruch
Saintsational Legend

People have the right to be as negative as they like, but the landslide of pointless negativity after a close game like tonight's is pretty off-pissing. I doubt anyone at the club is conceding the finals this season, at least not at R6.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

That game wasn't that close, we never led and when we really threatened Adelaide went bang, bang and ended it.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
BigMart
Saintsational Legend

It was the first half most are disgusted with......still quite blown away by the fact some players didnt take their turn and did not compete, some actually had a look....

Our expectations are higher than that

degruch
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:That game wasn't that close, we never led and when we really threatened Adelaide went bang, bang and ended it.
You don't call 3 points close? Adelaide got a crucial soda from the umpires (and in the third), which were almost the difference. Yes, it was a tight game, no doubts there.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:It was the first half most are disgusted with......still quite blown away by the fact some players didnt take their turn and did not compete, some actually had a look....

Our expectations are higher than that
As per the game thread, I don't agree the first half was poor, the second was pretty lousy for the most part. But our pressure, run and disposal was miles ahead of the last few weeks in the 1st, we would have been in front had we been capable of kicking a goal from 30m out...that's what I'm REALLY sick of.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:
You should take some responsibility for this ineptness seaford saint. Since we moved down to that wasteland we have become a rabble.

You are half responsible for this
If you want to start comparing our respective position in the human food-chain that's fine, and I'm more than comfortable to do so - but take it offline and quit with the out and out snobbery of this sort of post

In fact, come on down to my place in Seaford tomorrow and we can chat about it over a beer, whilst sitting on the balcony with my family overlooking Port Phillip Bay (and I will even supply the beer for you :) )
Gotta say, from viewing Jonesy's comments from afar. Was pretty obvious to me that he was having a joke. Do you seriously think he would be blaming you for our poor form - or the the new state of the art training facilities that happen to be in your suburb? I reckon some of us need to lighten up.

Having said that, I actually agree with some of your sentiments. Saints have given me great value for money these last 7-8 years. Yep, no flag, but gee they've had a fair dinkum crack at it, and I've thoroughly enjoyed going to the footy in this time. Time to stick fat ppl. Nothing wrong with acknowledging we were horrible tonight (esp 1st half) but this happens to all clubs at various times. Some of the vitriol (not all, and some is fairly reasoned) directed at our players on here- you'd think they'd burgled our houses, stolen our cars, and siphoned our life savings.

For what it's worth, I reckon Roo and BJ are trying. They're both out of form, but it was encouraging to see that at least Rooy wanted to get back out there when concussed.

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

*personally superior* can you quote me on that? i dont belive i ever said that. But yeah hope you have a s*** evening.
Oh dear.... time you went to bed I think..... not making much sense I'm afraid.

Have another go later on tomorrow when the hangover has worn off... :)

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Reality and negativity sometimes agree.

I don't mind that.

What I do mind is the posters who only ever pop up when we lose.
Yep. A number of posters who have come out of the woodwork. Some of them are trolls so don't be fooled.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
sRaf
Club Player

Negative as opposed to positive? Can you really consider that match a positive outcome? Hey, I'm positive we can turn this season around but at the same time I can be negative (or realistic) about my team's performance.

There's nothing wrong with criticism and there's nothing wrong with being down after a loss that was a must win. But there is something wrong with overlooking all the issues we are currently facing.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:Jesus Christ you MUPPETS - we have lost to Adelaide in Adelaide by a couple of kicks - and you all want to crucify our boys

We are no longer good enough - ACCEPT IT

We are still busting our ass - ACKNOWLEDGE IT
It wasn't that we lost...it was how we lost....

You must have missed the first half if you thought that the players busted their arse tonight.

Most were insipid....and even worse many did not even really seem to be trying that hard....and that to me is the really gut wrenching part.

They get half way fair dinkum in the second half and get back into the game against an injury depleted Crows team that had only won a game this year.

Disappointing too was that many of the more experienced players were only going through the motions. Mentally a number are clearly not in the right space at present.

All I ask of any Saints team is that they play up to their ability, and put good effort in. That way win lose or draw you know they have had a crack.

Tonight sad to say....that was not achieved by many.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Winmar7Fan
Club Player

Re: All you negative fockers on here make me sick!!

Seaford_Saint wrote:Our boys have given their heart and soul over the past 10 years (across 2 coaches).....

We weren't good enough in that time - suck it up - so be it

We were in an awful position at 1/2 time tonight, with 0% confidence.... and what did we do???

Did we roll over and lose by 100 points which many other clubs would have done??

NO!!!

We stuck fat and gave even more....... we gave ourselves a chance AND WENT DOWN FIGHTING

Our efforts were not good enough... but so be it.... I can live with that when I know our efforts were ENORMOUS tonight

If we have to re-load and come again, that's fine... that's a function of the draft system we all play in.

If it's good enough for Neil Craig to admire our club (and he isn't a bull-s***-artist) - then it should be good enough for the rest of you fuckers on here

You on here who are negative pricks make me sick!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Sorry I don't understand what's your point? Be content with failure and gallant losses?

Also it’s not the players fault. We are simply not good enough because of decisions off the ground i.e. coaching structure, recruiting etc.

It's not some of these players fault they are not up to the standard when they are only playing because they are the best we have.

The thing that frustrates me the most every season since I've been on here is over protective love sick supporters that can't handle anyone wearing a St Kilda Guernsey cop criticism regardless of how costly they are.

They prefer to defend poor Individual performances week in and out then when it results in falling short at the end of the season make excuses rather than take responsibility.

The ones I feel sorry for are the top players constantly busting their gut trying to carry the side over the line all the time. Now when they're spent and burnt out and Kosi or McQualter cops flack the response is "it's not just them they're all playing bad".

Oh and the last 10 years you say we weren't good enough just accept it?
We were capable to be definitely good enough and wasted it.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:
Thinline wrote:Reality and negativity sometimes agree.

I don't mind that.

What I do mind is the posters who only ever pop up when we lose.
Yep. A number of posters who have come out of the woodwork. Some of them are trolls so don't be fooled.
Yes, so many never sighted on here unless there's a loss :shock:

Stand your ground :shock: