Refunds on memberships

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

jroberts:)
Club Player

Refunds on memberships

I am sorry, but if i ever witness them play like that again i want a full refund for my membership! they promised a lot more and we have not seen it!! Pick up ur s*** saints!! this was not good enough!

mullet
Saintsational Legend

Re: Refunds on memberships

jroberts:) wrote:I am sorry, but if i ever witness them play like that again i want a full refund for my membership! they promised a lot more and we have not seen it!! Pick up ur s*** saints!! this was not good enough!
Thats the spirit. Glad the players dont have it

Club Player

mullet wrote:
jroberts:) wrote:I am sorry, but if i ever witness them play like that again i want a full refund for my membership! they promised a lot more and we have not seen it!! Pick up ur s*** saints!! this was not good enough!
Thats the spirit. Glad the players dont have it
Yeah they need to get some spirit! :lol: "we are going to attack this year" Round 1 = 6goals, round 1 is when the players are meant to be at their freshest!

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

You are not a real supporter

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Club Player

dcstkfc wrote:You are not a real supporter
Yes i am, i was one of the a small number of people on this forum that were optimistic at all after the previous 3 grandfinals! i stick with them through everything, i bought 3 memberships this year, i buy all of their overly expensive merchandise and go to every game! But i think i am allowed to vent some anger and frustration every now and then!
Last edited by jroberts:) on Fri 25 Mar 2011 11:40pm, edited 1 time in total.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

jroberts:) wrote:
Yes i am, i was one of the a small number of people on this forum that were optimistic at all after the previous 3 grandfinals! i stick with them through everything, i buy memberships, i buy all of their overly expensive merchandise and go to every game! But i think i am allowed to vent some anger and frustration every now and then!
if you want to quit... then dont wait til the next game..... gimmie ur details ill do it for you...

sure vent anger... but really that attitude is more like a dockers supporter attitude.... :)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

"i stick with them through everything"

:roll: :roll:

bye bye

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

jroberts:) wrote:i stick with them through everything
Except 1-point losses

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Club Player

i suppose u guys are right! Sorry about the frustration! Just had really high hopes for this game!

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

jroberts:) wrote:i suppose u guys are right! Sorry about the frustration! Just had really high hopes for this game!
I thought as much. We're all frustrated about it.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

have a bloody think about it
some people have been members here for 50 years....see them quitting?

suck it up
farked off we are over a loss: yes
about to jump ship after the opening round of the season, missing a starting ruckman a small forward and a large forward: no

frustrating?: yes
gram piss matrix off?: yes
give up membership?: steady on

wasaintsfan
Club Player

matrix wrote:have a bloody think about it
some people have been members here for 50 years....see them quitting?

suck it up
farked off we are over a loss: yes
about to jump ship after the opening round of the season, missing a starting ruckman a small forward and a large forward: no

frustrating?: yes
gram piss matrix off?: yes
give up membership?: steady on
wasaints fan sees matrix talking in 3rd person? yes :D

i was a member once... then we lost a gf... then oh wait i still am a member whoops :lol: :lol: :lol:

linz
Club Player

We've had more close wins than losses in the past 3 or 4 years.

If we win more close games than we lose I'll be happy although we need to work out the tactics required to win the big one.

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

Sack the coach thread.....

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=68423

St Lenny
Club Player

True supporters stick by the club through thick and thin. You are obviously not a true supporter. Yep tonight was shocking, but you dont turn your back. If you had a fight with your partner woud you give them the flick also. So Im guessing you are a band wagon fan.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

jroberts:) wrote:...i stick with them through everything...
...but R1 2011 was the straw that broke the camel's back? :lol:

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

FFS, our record is 0-1, not 0-11.

We have had our best run since the 60's. Made the GF's in 2009 and 2010. Have made the finals every year since '04 except for '07. Sure, all that is missing is a Premiership, but keep the club's history in context and HTFU.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
kalsaint
Club Player

Sainternist wrote:

We have had our best run since the 60's. Made the GF's in 2009 and 2010. Have made the finals every year since '04 except for '07. Sure, all that is missing is a Premiership, but keep the club's history in context and HTFU.
History is made up from past events. The past events you quote were not good enough. The context we need is a winning one at the right point of the season.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

kalsaint wrote:
Sainternist wrote:

History is made up from past events. The past events you quote were not good enough. The context we need is a winning one at the right point of the season.
Point taken. However, pulling the pin on the season after losing the first game of the season - by 1 point, no less - is the act of someone who has a pretty thin skin.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

jroberts:) wrote:
Yes i am, i was one of the a small number of people on this forum that were optimistic at all after the previous 3 grandfinals! i stick with them through everything, i bought 3 memberships this year, i buy all of their overly expensive merchandise and go to every game! But i think i am allowed to vent some anger and frustration every now and then!
we were LIED to in feb during sales season in 10 and 11
in 10 we heard fisher would go fwd. never happened. in 11 gilbo. hasnt happened. time to call the marketing lies for what they are.

Club Player

Come on guys i am not a bandwagon supporter, as if i was actually thinking of getting a refund on my membership. I have apologized for the previous comment, and it was pure frustration, no more of the "your not a true supporter" As if i would turn my back on them! :)

georgie girl
Club Player

Early days yet. Only round 1. Have to keep in mind that in 2009 we peaked too early!
Think last night was difficult (for me anyway), because it opened old wounds. Back at the G, close game against the cats that we should have one. Felt like I was reliving that final game in '09. Felt way worse than I should have after a round 1 loss!! :cry:

Club Player

georgie girl wrote:Early days yet. Only round 1. Have to keep in mind that in 2009 we peaked too early!
Think last night was difficult (for me anyway), because it opened old wounds. Back at the G, close game against the cats that we should have one. Felt like I was reliving that final game in '09. Felt way worse than I should have after a round 1 loss!! :cry:
I agree, plus i had 12 cats supporters yelling crap at us, "Riewoldts a wanker" "THE SAINTS ARE s***" all game! and then when that final siren went off i lost it!!!

degruch
Saintsational Legend

jroberts:) wrote:I agree, plus i had 12 cats supporters yelling crap at us, "Riewoldts a wanker" "THE SAINTS ARE s***" all game! and then when that final siren went off i lost it!!!
Seems to me, that after all the press writing the Cats off this year, the scummiest of their supporters (which, by anyone's measure, is pretty scummy) have taken it to heart and come out all guns blazing on the defensive.

By the looks of their team after the win last night, the players are sighing with relief too.