Guess the sub Rd 1 !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

starsign
Club Player

yep i'm a bit unsure of the rule and their role if anyone can help out here as well
Are they like an old 19th 20th man and can only replace someone coming off and out of the game totally (and if so does this guy coming off have to be injured or can they be just subbed out of the game
and can this sub then be involved in interchange after he has entered the game??
ta!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

starsign wrote:yep i'm a bit unsure of the rule and their role if anyone can help out here as well
Are they like an old 19th 20th man and can only replace someone coming off and out of the game totally (and if so does this guy coming off have to be injured or can they be just subbed out of the game
and can this sub then be involved in interchange after he has entered the game??
ta!
As far as I know the guy coming off doesn't have to be injured - he simply can't come back on.

And yes the sub can then be involved in the interchange rotations.

Risk with using the sub early is that you are down to three on the bench, and then down to two if someone does get injured and can't come back on.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:plugger,

Time to get the dictionary out and look up "prediction" & "opinion", then you might be able to sort out the difference !!
Sorry but I didnt know this was a no questioned asked thread. I wanted to know because he may have a valid reason and that could change my mind.

doppler effect
Club Player

It'll be bakes. For sure, without a doubt, mark my word. He'll come out swinging after the main break.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

stanley, perfect to come on after half time and play ruck and forward.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith