Kim duthie admits never pregnant- too bloody late!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintnick12
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:As a women, who has 2 kids. When she said the pregnancy was a lie and she lied for 5 AND A HALF MONTHS, then to say she lost them.

My husband had to control me, as I was about to throw the remote thru the Plasma. I was fuming and I still am.

HOW %&^$ing dare she, I know friends who have lost their babies at around 5 and half months and even at full term. We are talking more than half way thru a pregnancy where it is a little human that can medical survive outside the womb (21 weeks 6 days is the earliest on record).

SHE the little SLUUUUT thinks that its OK to lie about something that emotionally can tear parents to be apart for months, even years and some people for the rest of their life! No mother to be or father gets over losing a child before or after it is born.

As a mother, a parent and who has been lucky enough to carry 2 children and any mother out there would know how lucky you are to be able to give birth to a miracle.

I am sorry for my rant but then what got me more is Ch 9, BLOODY STINKING Ch 9, that reporter doesn't even seemed phased that she could lie about 2 unborn humans that didn't even exist.

DISGUSTING!
Agree DSG.
As a mother who has lost babies who were born around the same gestation of pregnancy, I find it unbelieveable that someone would lie about such a thing. The lying about being pregnant happens all the time, but to lie about pregnancy loss is too close to the bone for me.
Actually haven't seen the interview yet as I was out last night, but have read the articles.
There are no winners in the whole sorry saga.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintnick12 wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:As a women, who has 2 kids. When she said the pregnancy was a lie and she lied for 5 AND A HALF MONTHS, then to say she lost them.

My husband had to control me, as I was about to throw the remote thru the Plasma. I was fuming and I still am.

HOW %&^$ing dare she, I know friends who have lost their babies at around 5 and half months and even at full term. We are talking more than half way thru a pregnancy where it is a little human that can medical survive outside the womb (21 weeks 6 days is the earliest on record).

SHE the little SLUUUUT thinks that its OK to lie about something that emotionally can tear parents to be apart for months, even years and some people for the rest of their life! No mother to be or father gets over losing a child before or after it is born.

As a mother, a parent and who has been lucky enough to carry 2 children and any mother out there would know how lucky you are to be able to give birth to a miracle.

I am sorry for my rant but then what got me more is Ch 9, BLOODY STINKING Ch 9, that reporter doesn't even seemed phased that she could lie about 2 unborn humans that didn't even exist.

DISGUSTING!
Agree DSG.
As a mother who has lost babies who were born around the same gestation of pregnancy, I find it unbelieveable that someone would lie about such a thing. The lying about being pregnant happens all the time, but to lie about pregnancy loss is too close to the bone for me.
Actually haven't seen the interview yet as I was out last night, but have read the articles.
There are no winners in the whole sorry saga.
60 minutes were very soft on her indeed. Disgraceful journalism in my book.

Lenny should insist that Liz bird changes her surname :evil:

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

I also feel for her family... I wonder if she has spared a thought for them?

She can just steamroll over everyone and cash in on it .. "because she's just a kid" and the "victim''.

saintjake
Club Player

is there a link to see the interview anywhere?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote:I also feel for her family... I wonder if she has spared a thought for them?

She can just steamroll over everyone and cash in on it .. "because she's just a kid" and the "victim''.
Well, given the paper said something about them throwing a baby shower for her, she had everyone believing her.

I agree with Waltzing, I am still cautious, she may be lulling the club into a false sense of security. How does anyone know what the truth is anymore, does that mean she was pregnant but to someone else, were the pregnancy photo's photoshopped?

I'm not convinced it's over, because she is addicted to the limelight.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

An example of crap journalism.

After all the revelations, the lies, the deceit, the allegations, Kimi calmly states that she was silly, she has matured, she wants to get back to a normal life and for the first time has plans for the future (or words to that effect).

Yet she’s never asked what these plans are.

How can she have plans for a “normal lifeâ€

mullet
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Poor kid.

She has really fked up her life.

At least she has come clean.

Now I hope she can get on with her life and stop being exploited bt the media.
Sorry but if she really wanted this all to go away and get on with her life, why does she keep popping up every fortnight with a new scandal. She hasnt been exploited she has exploited others. She now has a 5 figure sum of money so if she really wants to make a new start she can. But I dont think she will. Save your compassion for someone who really deserves it joffaboy. You are very kind for feeling for her, but really I think she has everything that she ever wanted. Come september there will be another 20000 grand for posing for ralph or some other rag. She is right where she wants to be. No offence intended to you Joffa

Grimfang
Club Player

Not the first time she has received a 5-figure payout apparently (though the others were to shut her up)......

Or is no-one else suspicious as to why no other club (and there are two) gets attention when she basically accused a player at one of the other clubs of rape?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

saintjake wrote:is there a link to see the interview anywhere?
I just checked the 60 Minutes website, the story hasn't been downloaded.

Does anyone know why they were able to show her face whereas ever other media outlet pixilates her face?

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Re: Kim duthie admits never pregnant- too bloody late!

stinger wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
oneteam wrote:So NOW she admits:

I did NOT meet the players personally at the school
I told the players I was 19 , when i met them a month later.
I stole the photos off his computer. I lied when I said I didn't.
I was never pregnant !!!!!!!!!

Bloody lot of good that does to our club and the players now. We will still be tarnished by the lies she told about these things.

At least the truth is now out there. I wish she would just disappear now. But I dont think she is capable.
Not doubting you. But what is the source?
the horse's mouth...
You mispelt whore Stinger.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:
I just checked the 60 Minutes website, the story hasn't been downloaded.

Does anyone know why they were able to show her face whereas ever other media outlet pixilates her face?
The Ch 9 lawyers have a different opinion on this area of law to every other lawyer in the country. I think we will be hearing and reading a whole lot more about this in the coming days/weeks/months !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Grimfang wrote:Not the first time she has received a 5-figure payout apparently (though the others were to shut her up)......

Or is no-one else suspicious as to why no other club (and there are two) gets attention when she basically accused a player at one of the other clubs of rape?
If any club has paid her to shut up then they are the biggest fools of the whole sorry saga!

I mean, how does that work with someone like this?

Hypothetically (of course), a young girl goes to a club and alleges she was raped. That club wants to kill the story. An offer of a large sum of money is made and accepted. Does she sign an agreement, and if so, what does that agreement say? Some time later the girl breaks the story to the media. What does the club do? Hold up some piece of paper and allege she has broken a contract? The club is now under fire from the media for having a rapist amongst their playing group and for trying to shut up the victim. The media couldn’t care less that the girl has broken the agreement. Any attempt by the club to sue the girl will be met with the same attacks the Saints got when they took KD to court.

That whole scenario is just unworkable as far as I can see. Of course that doesn’t mean that a club, or clubs, haven’t done so in a fit of desperation.

But if they have they should certainly not be under any misapprehension that they are now safe.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Why did various media outlets report AS FACT the rantings of a KNOWN unreliable CHILD witness?

Why did various media outlets NOT corroborate allegations of pregnancy?

Why do the same media outlets NOT corroborate the legitimacy of text messages said to be authored by various persons and/or the legitimacy of videos and photographs said to be taken by certain persons?

On what basis do various media outlets think any single aspect of this tawdry saga is in any way in the public interest?

We are talking about SEASONED and EXPERIENCED journalists/columnists/opinion writer here. Riley, Costello, Hinch, Wilson, Sheahan, Robinson, Niall etc etc... They've all had a nibble at some point. The list of people who've jumped on board this charade without the slightest interest in the parties being reported or their own personal credibility as professionals is absolutely completely and utterly staggering. The absence of anyone anywhere raising an eyebrow about veracity speaks volumes about the dire trash that is modern media and the hopeless gullibility of a bogan, thoughtless, selfish, gossip rag culture that would rather a peek at an upskirt of Britney Spears or the norks on one of Charlie Sheen's wenches than ask why in 2011 half of Uganda has AIDS.

I'm not suggesting everyone needs to be an earnest newshound or some kind of media watch snitch, but seriously when the f*** are people gonna grow up, wake up and catch on to the fact that things are simply crook around here and we are being fed a line...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
matrix
Saintsational Legend

umm ummm um ummm

pfft
im not wasting the bandwidth watching that 6o mins crap

of course she wasnt preg
posters who actually knew her and worked with her said that here numerous times

so whatever she comes out with now, looks like crap, smells like crap and prob is crap......like it always was

sucked in
sucked totally in to her
what has she done other than f*** up some peoples lives and cause them worry??

noithing
thats what

i have no sympathy for her what so ever

and now when the shite comes out about the other teams and photos it all be looked at like its bollocks because no one will believe the liar

isnt it funny
never got done for underage drinking
never got done for being in a club, drinking
never got done for smoking, littering...nothing!

funny huh, daddys mates musta looked out for her

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Or she simply sucked her way outta trouble, matrix...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Curious about the other story in the press about the cop and the pregnant 17 year old, perhaps that has led to last nights admission rather than remorse?

matrix
Saintsational Legend

good call Thinline
and prob the right one

altho with those teeth i wouldnt let her anywhere near it.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

as for them text messages they showed last night, wouldn't have been hard for Ch 9 to have sent them from a mobile to hers. Then for her to go into her phone book and change the name to say Ricky Nixon Xx...
As much as some truth came out last night, I still reckon we were listening and seeing some lies as well

saintnick12 I am so sorry to hear about your story! This is way I am so angry about it. People like your good self who have had to go thru the torment of what life unfortunetly throws at 1 in 3 women who have been pregnant.

To thenthrow a baby shower as well, grrrrr I just wanna smack her one I tell you what..
Last edited by Dal_Santos_Gal on Mon 07 Mar 2011 10:26am, edited 1 time in total.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
suss
Club Player

The 60 Minutes crap was good for us matrix. Whilst the show has only slightly more journalistic integrity than A Current Affair, the piece did portray the players in a pretty positive light and proved that she lied about her age and also the pregnancy. Whilst I don't expect any apologies I do feel that the media and talkback crowd will get off our back for a while due to these admissions.

On the top of a securing a major sponsor I'd say it's been a pretty good couple of weeks after a pretty rough summer.

saintnick12
Club Player

YOUTUBE

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
saint75
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:Curious about the other story in the press about the cop and the pregnant 17 year old, perhaps that has led to last nights admission rather than remorse?
That is her handiwork also. She has a rap sheet a mile long at this stage aside from the St Kilda and Ricky Nixon issues, they just don't get air time.

I do not feel sorry for this little witch. She deserves everything that she gets and more. She is exploiting everything and everyone that she can and will continue to do so until she is ignored. The sooner the media and the public ignore her and stop following her twitter and facebook feeds, stop publishing her BS and just let the bloomin' thing go, the better off we will all be.

To the BS media who still claim that this poor little angel was disrespected by big bad AFL footballers (Patrick Smith to name at least one) pull your heads out of your a%$ and see this story for what it is and save your outrage for young women that have actually been attacked and violated as most of the legitimate cases over the years have been swept under the carpet or the victims have been paid off!! Just because you are female and you make a claim off violence committed against you, it does not mean it is true. It needs to be followed up with fact and evidence. I suggest you seek the truth before you vilify and attack the character of others!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Now I wonder if the Saints, Sam Gilbert and any other player who has been crucified by the likes of Derilict Hinch can take any legal action for defamation. Probably not but I would like to see it.

I love this club
matrix
Saintsational Legend

suss wrote:The 60 Minutes crap was good for us matrix. Whilst the show has only slightly more journalistic integrity than A Current Affair, the piece did portray the players in a pretty positive light and proved that she lied about her age and also the pregnancy. Whilst I don't expect any apologies I do feel that the media and talkback crowd will get off our back for a while due to these admissions.

On the top of a securing a major sponsor I'd say it's been a pretty good couple of weeks after a pretty rough summer.
yeah i bite the bullet and started to watch

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

saint75 wrote:
SainterK wrote:Curious about the other story in the press about the cop and the pregnant 17 year old, perhaps that has led to last nights admission rather than remorse?
That is her handiwork also. She has a rap sheet a mile long at this stage aside from the St Kilda and Ricky Nixon issues, they just don't get air time.

I do not feel sorry for this little witch. She deserves everything that she gets and more. She is exploiting everything and everyone that she can and will continue to do so until she is ignored. The sooner the media and the public ignore her and stop following her twitter and facebook feeds, stop publishing her BS and just let the bloomin' thing go, the better off we will all be.

To the BS media who still claim that this poor little angel was disrespected by big bad AFL footballers (Patrick Smith to name at least one) pull your heads out of your a%$ and see this story for what it is and save your outrage for young women that have actually been attacked and violated as most of the legitimate cases over the years have been swept under the carpet or the victims have been paid off!! Just because you are female and you make a claim off violence committed against you, it does not mean it is true. It needs to be followed up with fact and evidence. I suggest you seek the truth before you vilify and attack the character of others!
Top post 75.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
suss
Club Player

I must admit that I'm loving the Herald-sun today (shout out to you p66). Here's an example of a publisher shifting responsibility because of its own failure to check the facts...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/st-kil ... 6016991612

'So who's to blame for our failure to verify the pregnancy? I know! Andrew Demetriou!! He knew all along and didn't tell us - what a piece of work he is. Oh, and let's blame a couple of anonymous "sources" too. How dare they feed us incorrect information. What an outrage!'