Oh crap, there is more coming

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Oh crap, there is more coming

There are many more exposures to come from KD. Tip of the iceberg. She is systemically going through her 'files' and is going to try to bring everyone down.

Many are running scared.

I originally was thinking that this poor soul was just misguided, but the conniving little person is set to attempt to ruin lives.

I have heard second hand but from a reliable source that she will out a gay player, a bi sexual player and a current captain of a club snorting cocaine.

This is truly disturbing. And I hope beyond hope it never sees the light of day.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

I was impressed - in a way - with Alanis Morrisette when she wrote "You Oughta Know" as a 17yo.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/alanismo ... aknow.html

But she has nothing on the vindictive nature of this young girl.

Buckets
SS Life Member

Would be surprised if the gay or bi player would be 'huge' but the cocaine snorting captain would be massive! How is she getting the info SENsational? Are u able to PM if u cant say here?[/img]

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Grimfang
Club Player

I would have thought how she gets it is obvious?

How'd she get the photos of Roo, Dal & co?

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:I was impressed - in a way - with Alanis Morrisette when she wrote "You Oughta Know" as a 17yo.
nah, she was 20.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Buckets wrote:Would be surprised if the gay or bi player would be 'huge' but the cocaine snorting captain would be massive! How is she getting the info SENsational? Are u able to PM if u cant say here?[/img]
No idea how she has gotten the pics and info. But my source has actually seen them, so I am pretty sure they exist.

The first two are supposedly our players but the captain is from another Melbourne club.

And yes, it would be huge.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Now let’s see. This “girlâ€

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah ive heard a few 'stories'
video was one

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

She'll end up as the main character that won't make the next episode in an Underbelly series if she keeps going

Bring back the Lockett era
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:She'll end up as the main character that won't make the next episode in an Underbelly series if she keeps going
With the focus being what went on under her belly :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah gay or bi is nothing really
i mean each to their own right, and its 2011 not the 1950s where s*** like that was completely hidden

snorting coke as a capt is another thing
thats the kind of stuff that destroys careers

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Buckets wrote:Would be surprised if the gay or bi player would be 'huge' but the cocaine snorting captain would be massive! How is she getting the info SENsational? Are u able to PM if u cant say here?[/img]
No idea how she has gotten the pics and info. But my source has actually seen them, so I am pretty sure they exist.

The first two are supposedly our players but the captain is from another Melbourne club.

Codswallop.

When you see a photo does it always portray the truth?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5215/544 ... aa56_m.jpg

Ergo:

Costello is gay.

Howard is gay.

Both are raving homosexuals who like nothing more than a quick spot of fellatio in the people's house.

Costello paid for oral sex.

Howard lost a bet.

Whatever.

You get the gist. A photo is just a photo.

Does a photo of Rick Nixon in his underwear equate to multiple sexual encounters with a 17 year old dufus?

Of course not.

This woman is a raving lunatic with an explicit agenda and motivation - to embarrass the living s*** out of people who are significantly more successful than she.

The sooner the relevant Government authority accepts responsibility for her the better.

Is anyone questioning why they aren't by the way?

Oh. Not lurid enough to be news. Sorry. Silly me...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

jonesy wrote:She'll end up as the main character that won't make the next episode in an Underbelly series if she keeps going
Predicting a tragic end to all this. Either by crossing the wrong person or Dragooning off to the hot place.

She's not mentally stable, she needs help, and if she continues like this it won't lead to a happy ending.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/b ... 1b11a.html

"One of those lessons, she says, is not to lie. ''You'll always get caught out … So I've made a New Year's resolution not to lie any more....''

Hmmm, so what's she's saying now is actually the truth. That changes my view on the whole thing. :shock:

I also made a New Year's resolution; to quit smoking.

I'd love to tell you more but I have to duck outside for a ciggy :wink:

Batnoe
Club Player

The Gay one wont be massive, i am sure most people can tell some of the gay players, and it is obvious we have one in our backline... if no one has noticed who it is then they're dumb

captain and cocaine... i would suggest that it is a current captain that also captained last year

Melbourne based Captains!!

Nick maxwell? I hope so
Cameron Ling? I dont think so
Nick Riewoldt? Hope not
Cameron Bruce? No, wasnt captain last year
Luke Hodge? wasnt captain last year
Brent Harvey? Doubt it
Jobe Watson?????
Boyd- wasnt captain last year
Chris Newman-????
Judd- ??? He is from WC after all

Carn Saints
chook23
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:The Gay one wont be massive, i am sure most people can tell some of the gay players, and it is obvious we have one in our backline... if no one has noticed who it is then they're dumb

captain and cocaine... i would suggest that it is a current captain that also captained last year

Nick maxwell? I hope so
Nick Riewoldt? Hope not
Brent Harvey? Doubt it
Jobe Watson?????
Chris Newman-????
Not one of your better posts.

saint4life
Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:I was impressed - in a way - with Alanis Morrisette when she wrote "You Oughta Know" as a 17yo.
nah, she was 20.
Nah...She was 19 when she recorded it, but 17 when she wrote it.

Not that this should be the discussion point in this thread.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:

is this the one where "caro wilson and mike sheehan have seen them". ive also heard that from a supposed reliable source. im not convinced.
i dont think the cocaine would be as big as the gay one. everyone knows players have been doing coke for years. the gay one would be a "first" in terms of the outing.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Batnoe wrote:The Gay one wont be massive, i am sure most people can tell some of the gay players, and it is obvious we have one in our backline... if no one has noticed who it is then they're dumb

Nick maxwell? I hope so
Nick Riewoldt? Hope not
Brent Harvey? Doubt it
Jobe Watson?????
Chris Newman-????
So you're 13 years old then. That clears that up.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:

is this the one where "caro wilson and mike sheehan have seen them". ive also heard that from a supposed reliable source. im not convinced.
i dont think the cocaine would be as big as the gay one. everyone knows players have been doing coke for years. the gay one would be a "first" in terms of the outing.
The source had dinner on Saturday night with family friends of KD's family. Their daughter has seen the pics.

The one with the captain will be massive, not just for him but for the person he is with in the pic also. Growing daily.

I'm not sure what to expect from a gay outing. Are we as enlightened as we think? I still hear dills yell over the fence at M&M. Those same dills will use anything to throw a player off. It will be a big news item though for sure.

I hope the files 'disappear' before they get into the public domain.

Farren's Girl
Club Player

Dont know if it is true. But have heard that NewsLtd is now paying for her accomodation and not the Saints.

A friend of mine high up in another club, told me when the photos were being passed around that there were numerous other clubs nervous about what was still to come out.

Since I feel that she will not simply go away, and I think it is highly likely she will turn up at Family Day, I think the Club needs to review its legal options and maybe an AVO is required, so that she is at the least kept away from Saints Organised events.

Saints will go to heaven in 2011...Go you mighty Sainters.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:

The source had dinner on Saturday night with family friends of KD's family. Their daughter has seen the pics.

The one with the captain will be massive, not just for him but for the person he is with in the pic also. Growing daily.

I'm not sure what to expect from a gay outing. Are we as enlightened as we think? I still hear dills yell over the fence at M&M. Those same dills will use anything to throw a player off. It will be a big news item though for sure.

I hope the files 'disappear' before they get into the public domain.
crikeys. sounds big.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Farren's Girl wrote:Dont know if it is true. But have heard that NewsLtd is now paying for her accomodation and not the Saints.

A friend of mine high up in another club, told me when the photos were being passed around that there were numerous other clubs nervous about what was still to come out.

Since I feel that she will not simply go away, and I think it is highly likely she will turn up at Family Day, I think the Club needs to review its legal options and maybe an AVO is required, so that she is at the least kept away from Saints Organised events.
Herald Sun reporter confirmed this morning that since last week, they have been paying for the witches accommodation. They were also hasty to add that they have a signed document stating someone is not benefitting from something or other. Lost interest at that bit as it contradicted itself. To claim no party benefitted from the Nixon photos is ludicrous.

This little witch is pure evil. I don't care what her medical state of mind is, she is evil! Serial killers have mental health issues, however, they don't receive the same public sympathy that this little witch does.

I hope she DOES release more photos of players at other clubs. Every time she releases something, the more credibility she loses and the more that people can see her for what she is - an evil, manipulative, attention seeking troll!! Even Neil Mitchell commented that her 'baby' story had changed yet again in one of the newspapers this morning.

I, for one, hopes she does turn up on family day as she will receive a smack in the mouth if I see her!! Seems she is able to get away with whatever she wants and is not held accountable for her actions. She will be 18 soon, won't that start to get interesting then.........

Fortius Quo Fidelius
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
bergholt wrote:
nah, she was 20.
Nah...She was 19 when she recorded it, but 17 when she wrote it.

Not that this should be the discussion point in this thread.
really? there ya go. wikipedia reckons she was 20 when it was recorded and 21 when it came out.

to be honest, i think it's more important to get this straight than to contribute more s*** to the rest of the thread.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

As I said yesterday, there has always been a list.

It's disappeared now, but she made it very clear who she was going to talk about, and in what order.

Went something like.

St Kilda football club
Ricky Nixon
Collingwood FC
Drugs in the AFL

So it's really literally going to be tick, tick, tick, BOOM