New Number 9!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

New Number 9!

This year entails a couple of new number nines for me... Torres might have left the Reds... But seeing Sam Crocker in action healed some pain.

Bit surprised that there hasn't been much analysis on some of the kids from last nite on here.. So I thought I'd get in early and announce...

I'm in love with #9's sweet left foot!

And other new loves\likes?

saintnick12
Club Player

Loved seeing Crocker, Cripps when he was on , Ledger and Gamble do well. Loved having a glimpse of the future (and possibly the not to distant future). I can't remember watching a few draft picks and enjoying them as much as this year for the last 5 or so years. All three from last years draft had an impact and that was a very pleasing part of the night.

But I also reminded myself why I fall more in love with BJ each year :oops:

He is amazing :!:

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
periosaint
Club Player

new number 9!

very pleased to see that we drafted footballers, not athletes this time around.

I promised my daughter a flag before she turns 5!
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

great to see the pressure these newbies will put on the current fringe-list; mini, geary, eddy?, armo, dempster, even players such as peake, ray: will all be under just that little bit more pressure to get a game with such promising chaps breathing down their necks, and not forgeting; stanley and steven. Good things

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I was pleased with Tommy Walsh, Tom Ledger, what we saw of Crocker and Cripps, and Tom Lynch. Also we want to hang onto that big rookie Archer, he looks very promising. Cant quite finish off at this stage though.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

And our Geelong pickup should be good too.