When is the ANNOUNCEMENT? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Get it on....Centrebet dot com....

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

As of last Friday there were no other suitable offers for the sponsorship and the only thing holding up the final sign up by St Kilda (centrebet.com.au had signed off) was the club surveying key stakeholders on this to prevent a possible backlash that could cause more media headlines and put at risk team stability and the contracts of other sponsors. It is true that Gordon Duncan (bless him) has stepped in for pre season yet again increasing his financial input. In actual fact we cod have no season sponsor this year and the combined sponsorship is higher than 3 years ago!

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Born in Moorabbin
Club Player

Re: When is the ANNOUNCEMENT? !!

Eastern wrote:Does anyone know when the official announcement is going to be to announce that our MAJOR SPOPNSOR for 2011-???? is CENTREBET? !!
Better Centrebet than Centrelink atleast (seeing they already "sponsor" more than half of the Filth's membership!!!) :lol: :lol:

Allwewantisaflag
Slash

Any further news or rumours re 2011 Major Sponsor?? Should the delay in any update from the Club be seen as a bad sign??