Injury Update

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

azza12
Club Player

Injury Update

jays
Club Player

thanks

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

direct link here
http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=67915

http://www.saints.com.au/injuries/tabid ... fault.aspx
Player Injury From the expert
Tom Curren Ankle "Had ankle surgery before Christmas and is going through normal rehab."
Michael Gardiner Knee "He'll start running Monday."
Justin Koschitzke Ankle "He's back training, but has a few boxes to tick."
Arryn Siposs Quadricep "Taking it slow with him being a first year player...probably a month away."

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Best Injury news is of course one filth player out for the year. Feel sorry for him, but not for the team and supporters.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Best Injury news is of course one filth player out for the year. Feel sorry for him, but not for the team and supporters.
Yep dont worry about us, worry about other clubs. That is so positive.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Plugger, it was a tongue in cheek comment, yes I'm happy they have had a bit of bad luck, but of course, my main concern is with our players and fortunately, we have nothing anywhere as serious as that, and hopefully wont have one all year.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
3rd generation saint wrote:Best Injury news is of course one filth player out for the year. Feel sorry for him, but not for the team and supporters.
You deride negativity with negativity. I find that weird.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

3rd generation saint wrote:Plugger, it was a tongue in cheek comment, yes I'm happy they have had a bit of bad luck, but of course, my main concern is with our players and fortunately, we have nothing anywhere as serious as that, and hopefully wont have one all year.
the shiit would never get stagnant with plugger around!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
The Caped Crusader strikes again ... Ps I'm sure the Magpie faithful would have felt sorry when Rooey went down last year you knob .. !!

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
The Caped Crusader strikes again ... Ps I'm sure the Magpie faithful would have felt sorry when Rooey went down last year you knob .. !!

You dont wish players to do their knee...

St Lenny
Club Player

So in other words, all injured players, 2 wks ;)

Middo
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You dont wish players to do their knee...
Not at all , just saying the Moral Crusader strikes again. I wish I had his wisdom !!! Ps Couldn't give a rats about other teams ...

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

filth are lucky and/or smart. brown out. taz in.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
You really are a fool. Havent you got anything better to do than follow my posts around. Seriously you need help. What about giving us something you loser.

As for Pies fans I couldnt give a stuff about them but if you want us to be the same so be it. Id rather be above those guys but I suppose you would fit right in.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Ahhhhh Footy season comin'

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
filth are lucky and/or smart. brown out. taz in.
I don't think he will hold up.

Plugger's right...hope to hell that we don't get any serious injuries.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Middo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Middo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
You really are a fool. Havent you got anything better to do than follow my posts around. Seriously you need help. What about giving us something you loser.

As for Pies fans I couldnt give a stuff about them but if you want us to be the same so be it. Id rather be above those guys but I suppose you would fit right in.
Na I got my own teeth !!! :D

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

No Tom Simpkin in that list.

Siposs strained his quad several weeks ago. I wondered if or when the club would let that out of the bag.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:No Tom Simpkin in that list.

Siposs strained his quad several weeks ago. I wondered if or when the club would let that out of the bag.
Would be odd to keep it secret. Not sure opposition teams will be working on strategies based around Siposs. Seems no point being secretive about it.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Con Gorozidis wrote:Would be odd to keep it secret. Not sure opposition teams will be working on strategies based around Siposs. Seems no point being secretive about it.
It's not as if it hasn't happened in the past. There have been several injuries to players that were known or rumoured, that the club only belatedly reported.

I assume that if they are reporting it now it means he is not likely to participate in the NAB Cup due to interrupted preparation.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."