bigfooty Joke

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

iwantmeseats wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Now I've got this Tess creep sending me PM's here :roll:

Heres a tip creep. I delete them without even opening them.

Go back to your freaks and perverts on the bigfooty mb and cry about Greening you mutant :evil:

Piss off from our boards and dont come back.

Mods can you ban this pervert from our boards?
lol! I plead thee JB, PLEASE post the PM. Its the least you can do for a filth troll.
No IWMS, I feel dirty and violated that the thing in a dress would even attempt to contact me personally via PM.

As soon as I see a PM with that things name on it, I immediately delete it.

The things that pervert creep has said about our club, but is allowed by the mods to post here is disgraceful.

BAN THAT FILTH SICK F**K now MODS.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Falchoon
Club Player

kosifantutti23 wrote:Timmy from Thomastown got red carded today.

I think it was for abusing me.

I'm feeling pretty chuffed about that and felt the need to share.
The decision to get red carded was a good one, as Collingwood won the flag.