Buy the HUN tomorrow - release of the Pies Story?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

so wheres this article????
nothing online

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

And ban that tess pervert while you are at it mods.

The things that mutant has written about our club on Bigfooty is almost actionable, but the grimy piece of filth is allowed to infect our forum with its purile garbage.

And you piece of Collingwood excretia freak weirdo, dont PM me here you deviant, it will just get deleted :evil: :evil:

Collingwood piece of s***.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:so wheres this article????
nothing online
It was nothing about them using HGH drug cheating (of course the cheersquad at the Hun whould never break that story :roll: ) it was about which bogan HGH user Swan, Pendlebury, or Thomas would go to their spiritual home bogan City Sydeny.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ffs serious?

i read that and thought nothing of it?
thats the big news?
bravo robbo

crikey we were talking 2 months ago at work who youd have outta those three players

god they must be farking bored as batshit down there in hun land

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
matrix wrote:so wheres this article????
nothing online
It was nothing about them using HGH drug cheating (of course the cheersquad at the Hun whould never break that story :roll: ) it was about which bogan HGH user Swan, Pendlebury, or Thomas would go to their spiritual home bogan City Sydeny.
The Reality is that their flag is completely "tainted".

The Truth will never come out, because the AFL can not afford to have this abomination of a club(and it's supporters) be disgraced. It's too dangerous for the code.

Look we all know they cheated with draft tampering anyway, and the idiots at the AFL just sat on their hands, so why would they change their stance now?

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

The question now is;

Will the HUN apply the same blowtorch to the filth as they did to Geelong last year? Somehow, I doubt it !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:The question now is;

Will the HUN apply the same blowtorch to the filth as they did to Geelong last year? Somehow, I doubt it !!
Yep because the HS dont want bad Pies stories afterall they dont want to sell more papers.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:And ban that tess pervert while you are at it mods.

The things that mutant has written about our club on Bigfooty is almost actionable, but the grimy piece of filth is allowed to infect our forum with its purile garbage.

And you piece of Collingwood excretia freak weirdo, dont PM me here you deviant, it will just get deleted :evil: :evil:

Collingwood piece of s***.
Amen to that!

PS JB, love your work but please change the picture...can't stand looking at Mick Sh*thouse in any form!

Maybe that's why "Tess" communicates...he/she loves looking at that satanic portrait!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
saint_winston
Club Player

InkerSaint wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
You're a pathetic individual MM. As much as I respect your intelligence as an individual your hatred for all things Collingwood is just that. So much so that u had to cut and paste someone else's work. :lol:

I'd say there was another flood after 1/2 time October 2 last year.
I'm sure you would understand that the majority of Australians don't like your club and I'm sure you must know why.
With an anticipated figure of 70,000 members I'm sure that wont be a concern. Given 17 clubs would be anti-Collingwood that's a pretty obvious statement firewood. :roll:
As long as you're providing constructive input on the Saints I don't have a problem, not sure we want or need someone going into bat for Collingwood though.

If posters here want to have a sledge at the Black and White, quite frankly who would blame them.

And as far as Mr. Magic's effort goes it was a fairly lighthearted dig.

I'm sure you still have more than one of your own teeth, jpbfc.

If you make it clear that your position here is as a Collingwood representative I will be the first to start a campaign to have you banned.

This is NOT Bigfooty.
JPBFC is not having any constructive input into the discussions on this board. why is he/she allowed to continue posting?

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

saint_winston wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
You're a pathetic individual MM. As much as I respect your intelligence as an individual your hatred for all things Collingwood is just that. So much so that u had to cut and paste someone else's work. :lol:

I'd say there was another flood after 1/2 time October 2 last year.
I'm sure you would understand that the majority of Australians don't like your club and I'm sure you must know why.
With an anticipated figure of 70,000 members I'm sure that wont be a concern. Given 17 clubs would be anti-Collingwood that's a pretty obvious statement firewood. :roll:
As long as you're providing constructive input on the Saints I don't have a problem, not sure we want or need someone going into bat for Collingwood though.

If posters here want to have a sledge at the Black and White, quite frankly who would blame them.

And as far as Mr. Magic's effort goes it was a fairly lighthearted dig.

I'm sure you still have more than one of your own teeth, jpbfc.

If you make it clear that your position here is as a Collingwood representative I will be the first to start a campaign to have you banned.

This is NOT Bigfooty.
JPBFC is not having any constructive input into the discussions on this board. why is he/she allowed to continue posting?
Geeze thanks fellow Pies supporter. :wink: Oops.

The_Merchant
Club Player

The interesting part of the ASADA release on the 7th Feb was:

Media note: Cases involving other athletes who have tested positive to methylhexaneamine are
ongoing. Due to ASADA’s strict legislative requirements, ASADA will not discuss these other
positive test results (including identifying the athletes or sports involved) until the matters are
concluded.

I wonder if that is a indirect message to the AFL media.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

The_Merchant wrote:The interesting part of the ASADA release on the 7th Feb was:

Media note: Cases involving other athletes who have tested positive to methylhexaneamine are
ongoing. Due to ASADA’s strict legislative requirements, ASADA will not discuss these other
positive test results (including identifying the athletes or sports involved) until the matters are
concluded.

Why not Netball, Basketball, Bocce or any other sport. Nothing at all in that to suggest AFL.

Sainterman
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
The_Merchant wrote:The interesting part of the ASADA release on the 7th Feb was:

concluded.

Why not Netball, Basketball, Bocce or any other sport. Nothing at all in that to suggest AFL.
If this is allowed to see the light of day you might be susprised Plugger.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

concluded.

So the AFL have told ASDA to keep it quite. What a load of crap.

Sainterman
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

concluded.

Never said that did I?

It is obviously a very touchy issue, and if ASDA are saying they won't comment until they have finished their own internal procedures and due to legislative reasons then there is nothing for the AFL to cover up is there? Jumping at shadows to protect your beloved AFL much?

Not like the AFL would come out now without first having been advised of all the issues.

The issue will be about the levels found and whether they are enough from an evidence pov to warrant banning athletes and making the issue fully public.

Give it time and we may yet hear there is more to the rumour that's been doing the rounds. It is interesting that those already banned were mostly tested in September and October and the athletes yet to be mentioned are most likely also from this time.

Ofh, and I am not sure many netball or bocce players would be using these methods as the benefits would be minimal I would think.

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

This might be the first or second strike by the Collingwood six and if so, as I understand it, can't be made public until the third strike. Am I right or wrong?

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

concluded.

Never said that did I?

It is obviously a very touchy issue, and if ASDA are saying they won't comment until they have finished their own internal procedures and due to legislative reasons then there is nothing for the AFL to cover up is there? Jumping at shadows to protect your beloved AFL much?

Not like the AFL would come out now without first having been advised of all the issues.

The issue will be about the levels found and whether they are enough from an evidence pov to warrant banning athletes and making the issue fully public.

Give it time and we may yet hear there is more to the rumour that's been doing the rounds. It is interesting that those already banned were mostly tested in September and October and the athletes yet to be mentioned are most likely also from this time.

Ofh, and I am not sure many netball or bocce players would be using these methods as the benefits would be minimal I would think.
Who is jumping at shadows? The statement quoted doesnt slightly even mention AFL so why would anyone assume it has anything to do with the AFL. If you can show me something to suggest there is an AFL player involved please show me. Stats suggest one player in 10 years has been found guilty of performance enhancing drugs and now all of a sudden there may be a few. I will go with stats and say there will be no AFL player.

Sainterman
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

concluded.

Never said that did I?

Who is jumping at shadows? The statement quoted doesnt slightly even mention AFL so why would anyone assume it has anything to do with the AFL. If you can show me something to suggest there is an AFL player involved please show me. Stats suggest one player in 10 years has been found guilty of performance enhancing drugs and now all of a sudden there may be a few. I will go with stats and say there will be no AFL player.
Fair enough, enjoy that opinion.

I will go with what I have heard and say I reckon there is a very solid chance there might be some AFL involvement.

Guess we will know when ASDA finish their own process on this one.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Sainterman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

concluded.

Never said that did I?

Fair enough, enjoy that opinion.

I will go with what I have heard and say I reckon there is a very solid chance there might be some AFL involvement.

Guess we will know when ASDA finish their own process on this one.
I heard there is a film with Dal and Rooy in it. Do beleive that one too?

Sainterman
Club Player

I have not heard anything about that one...I have however heard a fair bit about this issue that we are talking about.

I had also heard about some photos of naked AFL players a few months ago...had you heard about that one?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:I have not heard anything about that one...I have however heard a fair bit about this issue that we are talking about.

I had also heard about some photos of naked AFL players a few months ago...had you heard about that one?
Yep heard about them. Actually saw some.

Yep i heard something about the current story on drugs. Actually you are right. I should beleive it as it was on footy forums. They are usually correct.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:This might be the first or second strike by the Collingwood six and if so, as I understand it, can't be made public until the third strike. Am I right or wrong?
wrong type of drugs....

if they took these at a banned level they will be gone, first strike and all.

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Thanks Solar. What if HGH is taken below the banned level, specifically to enhance performance.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

Go Sainters Go wrote:Thanks Solar. What if HGH is taken below the banned level, specifically to enhance performance.
From my quick thought it would not be anything... perhaps a warning from ASADA, the AFL and maybe even a please explain. They would put a mark against these players for more future testing IMO.

It's not a recreational drug is it?

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
Go Sainters Go
Club Player

Solar wrote:
Go Sainters Go wrote:Thanks Solar. What if HGH is taken below the banned level, specifically to enhance performance.
From my quick thought it would not be anything... perhaps a warning from ASADA, the AFL and maybe even a please explain. They would put a mark against these players for more future testing IMO.

It's not a recreational drug is it?
If the rumour is correct and your assessment is also correct, then maybe an unfair advantage within the rules has been found and used to our disadvantage. Could it be said that we were cheated out of a Premiership.