Buy the HUN tomorrow - release of the Pies Story?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

backit
Club Player

Buy the HUN tomorrow - release of the Pies Story?

According to Mark Robinson on AFL 360 the HUN is running with a Pies story which will be of interest. Is it the story that has been on this forum and others for a while waiting to be released, maybe the attention will turn away from our club for a period of time.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Buy the HUN tomorrow - release of the Pies Story?

backit wrote:According to Mark Robinson on AFL 360 the HUN is running with a Pies story which will be of interest. Is it the story that has been on this forum and others for a while waiting to be released, maybe the attention will turn away from our club for a period of time.
doubt it...

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Is this the story where all six Collingwood players who were randomly tested by ASADA after GF1 were found to have elevated levels (just under the acceptable limit) of HGH in their systems? If the six who were tested had elevated levels, it would be safe to assume that many more, if not the entire team were the same. You could say that being a rich club allows them to purchase the best chemistry set !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Better than buying the rag, read it on-line and donate the $1.10 to the club :lol: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Better than buying the rag, read it on-line and donate the $1.10 to the club :lol: !!
Better still read it here and they get nothing.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

I believe this is the actual story they're running:-

[quote]Collingwood flood victims need assistance - Please Give Generously

Torrential rain hit Collingwood in the early hours of last night.
Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, flannies soaked, woollen trackies sagging, muttering 'Faaackinell'.

Flood waters devastated the area causing approximately $30 worth of damage.
Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their Centrelink cheques arrived.

The Collingwood Herald reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Smith St ..
One resident - Tracy Maree Sharon Britney Madonna Skye-Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said 'It was such a shock, my little daughter Chardonnay-Mercedes came running in to my bedroom crying. My youngest two Joachim and River slept through it all.' The water rushed in the front door and out the back – it was amazing, the place has never been so clean!â€

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

mr magic, that's gold!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:mr magic, that's gold!
More golden that Joffa's jacket!

Thanks for the laugh Mr Magic :D

Leo.J
SS Life Member

http://www.asada.gov.au/media/index.html

Here's the Asada media releases so far.

The first statement was released on 23rd Oct 2010.

There has been a few bans since.

I'd be suprised if its anything major...

santazzi
Club Player

[quote="Mr Magic"]I believe this is the actual story they're running:-

Victims were seen wandering around aimlessly, flannies soaked, woollen trackies sagging, muttering 'Faaackinell'.

Three areas of historic burnt out cars were disturbed. Many locals were woken well before their Centrelink cheques arrived.

The Collingwood Herald reported that hundreds of residents were confused and bewildered and were still trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting had happened in Smith St ..
One resident - Tracy Maree Sharon Britney Madonna Skye-Smith, a 15-year-old mother of 5 said 'It was such a shock, my little daughter Chardonnay-Mercedes came running in to my bedroom crying. My youngest two Joachim and River slept through it all.' The water rushed in the front door and out the back – it was amazing, the place has never been so clean!â€

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

GOLD!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

where do i send my 25???

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

[quote="Mr Magic"]I believe this is the actual story they're running:-

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:
You're a pathetic individual MM. As much as I respect your intelligence as an individual your hatred for all things Collingwood is just that. So much so that u had to cut and paste someone else's work. :lol:

I'd say there was another flood after 1/2 time October 2 last year.
I'm sure you would understand that the majority of Australians don't like your club and I'm sure you must know why.

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

The Fireman wrote:
You're a pathetic individual MM. As much as I respect your intelligence as an individual your hatred for all things Collingwood is just that. So much so that u had to cut and paste someone else's work. :lol:

I'm sure you would understand that the majority of Australians don't like your club and I'm sure you must know why.
With an anticipated figure of 70,000 members I'm sure that wont be a concern. Given 17 clubs would be anti-Collingwood that's a pretty obvious statement firewood. :roll:
Last edited by johnpeterbudgefanclub on Wed 09 Feb 2011 10:00pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:

With an anticipated figure of 70,000 members I'm sure that wont be a concern. Given 15 clubs would be anti-Collingwood that's a pretty obvious statement firewood. :roll:
Your rather large following of morons is well noted but I did say the rest of Australia knows what you people are like.
15 clubs? It's bigger than that.
I did say you would know why your mob are disliked... do you?

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

[quote="johnpeterbudgefanclub"][quote="Mr Magic"]I believe this is the actual story they're running:-

“Yeah….nah””
johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

[quote="Teflon"][quote="johnpeterbudgefanclub"][quote="Mr Magic"]I believe this is the actual story they're running:-

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

and the news is..............
Pendeerws is growing dreadlocks

this it or is there more
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/e ... 6003283630

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

McGuire needs to keep his trap shut. I wonder if he would mention what players from his team are being chased by GWS. Bloody conflict of interest! You don't hear other presidents going on the radio and sprouting about opposition players. I don't recall Brayshaw doing that sort of thing.

Another opportunity awaits!
markp
Saintsational Legend

johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:You're a pathetic individual MM. As much as I respect your intelligence as an individual your hatred for all things Collingwood is just that. So much so that u had to cut and paste someone else's work. :lol:

WTF???

Why is this inbred douchebag allowed to post here?

Flush the piece of crap.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

[quote="johnpeterbudgefanclub"][quote="Mr Magic"]I believe this is the actual story they're running:-

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Surely this belongs on the opposition board. It has nothing to do with St Kilda at all!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
matrix
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
johnpeterbudgefanclub wrote:You're a pathetic individual MM. As much as I respect your intelligence as an individual your hatred for all things Collingwood is just that. So much so that u had to cut and paste someone else's work. :lol:

WTF???

Why is this inbred douchebag allowed to post here?

Flush the piece of crap.
ask admin
seems plenty complain on the boards about it
those that 'run' the place must read it

yet nothing is done

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

The Fireman wrote:

With an anticipated figure of 70,000 members I'm sure that wont be a concern. Given 17 clubs would be anti-Collingwood that's a pretty obvious statement firewood. :roll:
As long as you're providing constructive input on the Saints I don't have a problem, not sure we want or need someone going into bat for Collingwood though.

If posters here want to have a sledge at the Black and White, quite frankly who would blame them.

And as far as Mr. Magic's effort goes it was a fairly lighthearted dig.

I'm sure you still have more than one of your own teeth, jpbfc.

If you make it clear that your position here is as a Collingwood representative I will be the first to start a campaign to have you banned.

This is NOT Bigfooty.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."