Liz and Shane rumoured to be at our round one NAB match.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintwalsh
Club Player

Liz and Shane rumoured to be at our round one NAB match.

Just heard that shane is planning to take his new love Liz Hurley to our round one NAB cup game next friday night at Etihad. Hopefully the young guys put up a good show for everyone including them. Would be good to have a star like Liz Hurley behind us.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

It would, of course, be horrible for us to actually have our football reported on.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
GoTheTorp
Club Player

Thinline wrote:It would, of course, be horrible for us to actually have our football reported on.
+1

Its not about the dumb mole and the dumb blonde wanker its about the St Kilda FC

If the club starts to promote these 2 nobodies my membership will not be renewed for the 1st time since 1964...

Bardon Saint
Club Player

GoTheTorp wrote:
Thinline wrote:It would, of course, be horrible for us to actually have our football reported on.
+1

Its not about the dumb mole and the dumb blonde wanker its about the St Kilda FC

If the club starts to promote these 2 nobodies my membership will not be renewed for the 1st time since 1964...
If it is about the St Kilda FC you will renew your membership regardless of these nobodies. So obviously passionate, yet such a fickle reason to give up your membership.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Warnie can bring her along if he likes. Hell, he can even bring her up to the legends bar for a drink during the 1st game between the bummers and the brions. His shout :lol: :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

GoTheTorp
Club Player

Bardon Saint wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

If it is about the St Kilda FC you will renew your membership regardless of these nobodies. So obviously passionate, yet such a fickle reason to give up your membership.
You have not one clue about my passion for this football club so take a hike off a short pier

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

Drastic much? Great choice of words 'dumb mole', 'dumb blonde wanker' :roll: :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

Drastic much? Great choice of words 'dumb mole', 'dumb blonde wanker' :roll: :roll:
Yep great words. What the hell have they done to you that would cause crap like that.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

crikey! :shock:

Bardon Saint
Club Player

GoTheTorp wrote:
Bardon Saint wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

You have not one clue about my passion for this football club so take a hike off a short pier
I read that buying a membership since 1964 through thick and thin is a fair indication of your passion for the club. Whilst I could never be certain, something must drive someone to be such a membership stalwart. This 'something' I call a passion. Can you describe in one word what it actually is that has caused you to be a long standing member?
Maybe this is a jealousy issue? Is your first name Simone by any chance?

mcadam05
Club Player

hope he remembers too bring 40bucks so there both can get in
Last edited by mcadam05 on Fri 11 Feb 2011 12:42pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

You've been WARNED!!! :wink:

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

GoTheTorp wrote:
Bardon Saint wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

:shock: Wrong side of the bed? :shock:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
Bardon Saint wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

:shock: Wrong side of the bed? :shock:
Who, Liz & Shane?

Is it possible to get out of the wrong side of a round waterbed?

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

To quote a tweet from Chas from the Chaser yesterday..

Shane Warne has 320,000 followers on Twitter. And I reckon 319,000 of them are sh*t journos trawling for a cheap story.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:To quote a tweet from Chas from the Chaser yesterday..

Shane Warne has 320,000 followers on Twitter. And I reckon 319,000 of them are sh*t journos trawling for a cheap story.
Sounds like Chas is one of them.

PakenhamSaint
Club Player

Judging by the way the media went on about Shane and Liz this evening all we are going to get on Saturday is "Shane buys Liz a beer and bucket of chips" and so on. Actual reporting on our match will be very small.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
GoTheTorp wrote:
+1

Yep great words. What the hell have they done to you that would cause crap like that.

for once i must agree with you......go the torp??? :roll: :roll: shouldn't that be drop kick???/

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
True Blue Sainter
Club Player

Re: Liz and Shane rumoured to be at our round one NAB match.

saintwalsh wrote:Just heard that shane is planning to take his new love Liz Hurley to our round one NAB cup game next friday night at Etihad. Hopefully the young guys put up a good show for everyone including them. Would be good to have a star like Liz Hurley behind us.
To be honest, I would prefer to be behind Liz Hurley 8-)

The Saints are coming!
Ice Wolf
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saint66au wrote:To quote a tweet from Chas from the Chaser yesterday..

Sounds like Chas is one of them.
Nah he's a s*** satirist/comedian trawling for a cheap laugh.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:crikey! :shock:
thats what i was thinking. crikey. people a bit harsh on warney.
greatest leg spinner of all time. and one of the greatest romeos.
its only the nab cup! lighten up your miserable sods. if u dont like the crap they serve up in new idea magazine dont read it.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Wed 16 Feb 2011 9:19am, edited 1 time in total.

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

II can understand why you'd call whatshername a nobody but warnie is one of our nations greatest sportsmen and this is coming from somebody who can't watch 5 minutes of cricket without going insane.

AS for the woman I don't get why people care so much about her just because she used to go out with a b grade actor.

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Armoooo wrote:II can understand why you'd call whatshername a nobody but warnie is one of our nations greatest sportsmen and this is coming from somebody who can't watch 5 minutes of cricket without going insane.

AS for the woman I don't get why people care so much about her just because she used to go out with a b grade actor.
Maybe they are happy with her looks. I certainly am. Nothing to do with Hugh Grant for me. By the way for a nobody she would have made more money than anyone on here.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

To quote via the Hun from a neighbour in Bray-ton

"Who cares about a B-grade actor and an A-grade bogan"

Couldn't have said it better it moiself.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote:To quote via the Hun from a neighbour in Bray-ton

"Who cares about a B-grade actor and an A-grade bogan"

Couldn't have said it better it moiself.
As opposed to that person who probably inherited everything. I know which person I reckon would be a better guy.