2011 will be for the Saint hearted, not the faint hearted!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Brilliantly played, MM, Brilliantly played :wink:

The sooner the filth supporters realise their flag is completely "tainted"
then the sooner they might shut up.

There should be so many ****'s after the 2010 flag, it's not funny.

Absolute CHEATERS!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

johnpeterbudgefanclub
Club Player

:shock:

I'm gobsmacked.

Mouth>zip>shut. :oops:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:Brilliantly played, MM, Brilliantly played :wink:

That post has no taken the lead which is a fair effort considering some others.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

Go F###k yousrelf plughole, you have ZERO credibilityt on this site, and the quicker you just disappear, or more favourably, just die, the whole planet including this site, would be better off!! :lol:

You FILTHY TROLL!!!!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Go F###k yousrelf plughole, you have ZERO credibilityt on this site, and the quicker you just disappear, or more favourably, just die, the whole planet including this site, would be better off!! :lol:

You FILTHY TROLL!!!!
I have no credibility. Well so be it. That really hurts me. I wish I was like you who obviously PM's people to discuss others credibilty. That sounds like fun. And thanks for hoping I die. I will and so will you but if you dont watch your temper your death could be sooner than you think.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You FILTHY TROLL!!!!
I have no credibility. Well so be it. That really hurts me. I wish I was like you who obviously PM's people to discuss others credibilty. That sounds like fun. And thanks for hoping I die. I will and so will you but if you dont watch your temper your death could be sooner than you think.
WTF are you talking about??? (a question which is probably asked to you several times on this site)

You know what, don't answer, I couldn't give a rats, you friendless freak!

I feel VERY VERY sorry for you :cry: :cry:

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
No means No.
Toilets are for Pussing in.
Wake her up first.

So does that mean they banged your friend while they pissed on you?

That beams is a "team player" hey! :D

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
saint_winston
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:Words of wisdom indeed, markp.

Have your comebacks ready, Sainters. It's going to be a hell of a year.
Well if it's Filth fans giving it to you there is always the 2 word truthful retort:-

Brendan Keilar

Kind of puts it all into perspective for me.

Anything our players have done pales into insignificance when I hear them idolizing (almost orgasming) over their beloved 'Dids'.

AFAIK the only player in the AFL who has some culpability in the death of an innocent bystander.
Quite possibly if he'd shown some intestinal fortitude then Brendan Keilar would be alive today?

The fact that he's still playing is IMO a disgrace.
His playing, IMO, brings the game into disrepute.

My own personal ethics and morals but I find the 'braying' by opposition fans, led by the filth army, to be hysterical in light of other incidents that their own players have been involved with.

Incidents that are, again IMO, much more serious than anything done by the Saints players in this off-season.
this is the most ridiculous post i have ever read on any internet sporting forum

seriously, we love to engage in banter with opposition fans and yes we hate some of them to the extent that we despise them (eg the filth). but this sort of comment crosses even that line of hatred

to suggest that alan didak, as much as you might loathe him, had anything to do with the death of an innocent bystander gunned down at 8.00am on a city street on a monday morning by a drug/alcohol fuelled moron who had just left a king st strip club and was engaging in a domestic with a similarly alocohol/drug fuelled mrs is absolutely ridiculous. it is nothing short of a disgraceful comment

just as we always stand up for milne and montagna in any argument and roll out the line that they were never charged with anything, i am pretty sure that didak never got charged with anything in relation to hudson?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint_winston wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:Words of wisdom indeed, markp.

Have your comebacks ready, Sainters. It's going to be a hell of a year.
Well if it's Filth fans giving it to you there is always the 2 word truthful retort:-

Brendan Keilar

Kind of puts it all into perspective for me.

Anything our players have done pales into insignificance when I hear them idolizing (almost orgasming) over their beloved 'Dids'.

AFAIK the only player in the AFL who has some culpability in the death of an innocent bystander.
Quite possibly if he'd shown some intestinal fortitude then Brendan Keilar would be alive today?

The fact that he's still playing is IMO a disgrace.
His playing, IMO, brings the game into disrepute.

My own personal ethics and morals but I find the 'braying' by opposition fans, led by the filth army, to be hysterical in light of other incidents that their own players have been involved with.

Incidents that are, again IMO, much more serious than anything done by the Saints players in this off-season.
this is the most ridiculous post i have ever read on any internet sporting forum

seriously, we love to engage in banter with opposition fans and yes we hate some of them to the extent that we despise them (eg the filth). but this sort of comment crosses even that line of hatred

to suggest that alan didak, as much as you might loathe him, had anything to do with the death of an innocent bystander gunned down at 8.00am on a city street on a monday morning by a drug/alcohol fuelled moron who had just left a king st strip club and was engaging in a domestic with a similarly alocohol/drug fuelled mrs is absolutely ridiculous. it is nothing short of a disgraceful comment

just as we always stand up for milne and montagna in any argument and roll out the line that they were never charged with anything, i am pretty sure that didak never got charged with anything in relation to hudson?
lol @ saint_collingwood defending his beloved Pies again :D :D

Maybe if Didak wasn't chumming around with murderers you may have had a case.

That his best mate then went on and murdered innocent people just shows the type of people Collingwood player have as friends.

No piss off backl to your Collingwood board. Troll.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint_winston
Club Player

how exactly am i a troll? have a look at some of my other posts about the club you d*ckhead

maybe i am not as pathological in my hatred of other teams as some of you, i don't know. but there are moral boundaries in the society i live in that i respect, and to suggest that anyone in didak's position in the hudson situation is even partially respnsible for the tragic end result is disgraceful

have a look within st kilda. one of our currently listed players is a well known associate of a notorious perth underworld figure. based upon the logic used by the genius who posted the original comment, the saints player in quesition is therefore partly responsible for each crime this figure is involved in. an absolutely ridiculous assertion of course, but the only one to be implied using such imbecile logic

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saint_winston wrote:how exactly am i a troll? have a look at some of my other posts about the club you d*ckhead

maybe i am not as pathological in my hatred of other teams as some of you, i don't know. but there are moral boundaries in the society i live in that i respect, and to suggest that anyone in didak's position in the hudson situation is even partially respnsible for the tragic end result is disgraceful

have a look within st kilda. one of our currently listed players is a well known associate of a notorious perth underworld figure. based upon the logic used by the genius who posted the original comment, the saints player in quesition is therefore partly responsible for each crime this figure is involved in. an absolutely ridiculous assertion of course, but the only one to be implied using such imbecile logic
My comments about Didak and his culpability over the death of Brendan Keilar and the wounding of Paul De Maart stand.
They are my thoughts as clearly stated.
You choose to view things differently - not a problme for me.

We all have choices in life.
DIdak chose to say nothing to the policeman who offered him assistance after Hudsoin dropped him off.
He then chose to say nothing to authorities the next day, adn the next week.
He was apparently 'scared'. Why, I don't know. APparently he was aasleep on the back seat whilst his mate was shooting off the bridge adn then at police.
Why would he be scared? Surely if he was asleep he had nothing to tell???
Or was he 'scared' to admit he ahd been to teh bikie HQ, a well known drug distribution address?
It's either one or the other, or in this case probalby both
Because I and probably nobody else actually believes the BS story that he was 'asleep'?

So then the fact is that he didn't have the 'courage' to tell police what happened.
If he had then in all likelihood Hudson would not have been on the street that fatefull morning to kill and wound innocents.

That's Didak's responsibility and culpabiliy.
IMO of course.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saint_winston wrote:how exactly am i a troll? have a look at some of my other posts about the club you d*ckhead
Because i read two of your posts and you are defending Collingwood in both of them. Quite easy to see a troll.
saint_winston wrote:maybe i am not as pathological in my hatred of other teams as some of you, i don't know.
I have no pathological hatred of any team, too much wasted emotion. I do have a dislike of opposition supporters pretending to be St.Kilda supporters and defending their club here.
saint_winston wrote: but there are moral boundaries in the society i live in that i respect, and to suggest that anyone in didak's position in the hudson situation is even partially respnsible for the tragic end result is disgraceful
here we go again. Defend all things Collingwood to the hilt. Good on you TROLL.
saint_winston wrote:have a look within st kilda. one of our currently listed players is a well known associate of a notorious perth underworld figure. based upon the logic used by the genius who posted the original comment, the saints player in quesition is therefore partly responsible for each crime this figure is involved in. an absolutely ridiculous assertion of course, but the only one to be implied using such imbecile logic
Attacking the Saints while defending Collingwood. TROLL

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)