2011 will be for the Saint hearted, not the faint hearted!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

markp
Saintsational Legend

2011 will be for the Saint hearted, not the faint hearted!

I think the Johnny Cash song 'A Boy Named Sue' sums up what it will be like to be a Saint this year, on and off the field.

Surely we are gonna cop it like never before, and it'll be a case of fight or flight.

Filth games, already feral, are going to be diabolical.

What are you expecting?... and do you have a plan or advice for dealing with it all?

I'm thinking all we can do is fight feral with feral, and once you're inside those gates if you're not a Saint, you can f*** off.

Good luck folks, it's gonna be on!!! 8-)

Armoooo
Saintsational Legend

I like to sit behind the loudest most feral opposition supporter and just well out the exact opposite of what they say. After about quarter time they usually want to throttle me.

Other guy - that's holding the ball maggot
Me - he has to have the ball first buddy

Other guy - in the back!
ME - anatomy's not your strong suit eh?

Other guy - what a soft free kick. You're a sook riewoldt
Me - great call ump. Great courage Roo.

IT's great fun it's like pretending to be plugger66 for two hours a week.

This year we've got an advantage we know what the jibes are going to be about well in advance so we can prepare our comebacks

ROBERT HARVEY A.K.A The Great Man, Banger, Harves, Ol' Man River...
384 games, 4 B&F's, 3 EJ Whitten Medals, St.Kilda Captain, 2 Time Brownlow Medalist, 8 Time All Australian, 2nd Highest Brownlow votes poller.... The greatest of ALL TIME!!
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

I'm already a feral,so not much will change :lol:

Bring back the Lockett era
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Markp you beauty! What a great post! just what I need to read and hear!
My dear old Mam had a great response to those who directed abuse her way and it goes "I take insults as compliments from the likes of you!"
Since the beginning of the year I was as flat as I have ever felt about a coming season, (even posting an attack on the NZ trip :roll: ) I've realised though that no one can make you feel bad unless you allow them to and its time to look our opponents in the eye and confront the barstewards!
How do I feel about the 2011 season now (and especially after reading this OP?) DEFIANT!

GOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGO!!!!!!!!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Markp you beauty! What a great post! just what I need to read and hear!
My dear old Mam had a great response to those who directed abuse her way and it goes "I take insults as compliments from the likes of you!"
Since the beginning of the year I was as flat as I have ever felt about a coming season, (even posting an attack on the NZ trip :roll: ) I've realised though that no one can make you feel bad unless you allow them to and its time to look our opponents in the eye and confront the barstewards!
How do I feel about the 2011 season now (and especially after reading this OP?) DEFIANT!

GOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGOSAINTSGO!!!!!!!!
Agree great post Markp.

There's no doubt this season's going to be a bit tougher, a bit edgier - in short, a bit different.

But having fallen short in the last 2 years "difference" is something I'm looking forward to. Some of it will be natural evolution and some of it will be forced upon us by those who have no desire for us to succeed. Many of those will eagerly want us to fail.

Difference? BRING IT ON! 8-)

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Words of wisdom indeed, markp.

Have your comebacks ready, Sainters. It's going to be a hell of a year.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:Words of wisdom indeed, markp.

Well if it's Filth fans giving it to you there is always the 2 word truthful retort:-

Brendan Keilar

Kind of puts it all into perspective for me.

Anything our players have done pales into insignificance when I hear them idolizing (almost orgasming) over their beloved 'Dids'.

AFAIK the only player in the AFL who has some culpability in the death of an innocent bystander.
Quite possibly if he'd shown some intestinal fortitude then Brendan Keilar would be alive today?

The fact that he's still playing is IMO a disgrace.
His playing, IMO, brings the game into disrepute.

My own personal ethics and morals but I find the 'braying' by opposition fans, led by the filth army, to be hysterical in light of other incidents that their own players have been involved with.

Incidents that are, again IMO, much more serious than anything done by the Saints players in this off-season.

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

I am expecting a war-like atmosphere in games. With the AFL possibly needing to segregate fans like in the english premier league.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

punch first, clarify context of insulting remark later. Um, im half joking. :twisted:

Ice Wolf
Club Player

Anyone want to try to get that stupid Collingwood death chant banned as anti-social behaviour?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:Anyone want to try to get that stupid Collingwood death chant banned as anti-social behaviour?
I reckon it is pretty easy. Beat them.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Ice Wolf wrote:Anyone want to try to get that stupid Collingwood death chant banned as anti-social behaviour?
You mean the one they insult their players with?:-

Cooommooon Whooore
Cooommooon Whooore

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
This 8-)

Ice Wolf
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
You mean the one they insult their players with?:-

Cooommooon Whooore
Cooommooon Whooore
Nah, the one where they try to trigger bouts of depression which will one day result in some poor collingwood fan or official flinging themselves off one of the higher tiers.

Although I admit that a good St Kilda *clap clap clap* drowns it out very quickly.

I really don't get that behaviour if the only way you can support your team is to make everyone in the stadium feel like crap then you've got serious issues, I cant really see it uplifting their players.

If our supporters went
Snnnnnnnttttttttt Killllllllllllllllllllllll Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Snnnnnnnttttttttt Killlllllllllllllllllllll Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'd probably stop turning up.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
This 8-)
Sadly even beating them by 100 points would just make them wave their collective virtual premiership medallions in our faces, just as we would with them.

A ten goal smacking of Geelong in Round 1 would go a long way to making people forget about New Zealand and errant teenage girls though

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
matrix
Saintsational Legend

see thats the good thing about an mp3 player at games........
not listening to wanker opp supporters or wanker us supporters who have not one idea and just bag players

i love my mp3

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

aka The Cruel Sea song; you've gotta rise above it all.

for me expectations are lower this year. i reckon heading into last year there was more pressure to succeed, and it came off the back of a proper scandal.

if you're smiling and supporting your club with integrity, they can't touch you. in fact, they hate you for it, because you are a better quality person.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:see thats the good thing about an mp3 player at games........
not listening to wanker opp supporters or wanker us supporters who have not one idea and just bag players

i love my mp3
always know when the game is getting to a couple of friends of mine- they trun on the mP3 and just watch the game.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Tess
Opposition Fan

Mr Magic wrote:

Well if it's Filth fans giving it to you there is always the 2 word truthful retort:-

Brendan Keilar

Anything our players have done pales into when I hear them idolizing (almost orgasming) over their beloved 'Dids'.

AFAIK the only player in the AFL who has some culpability in the death of an innocent bystander.
Quite possibly if he'd shown some intestinal fortitude then Brendan Keilar would be alive today?

My own personal ethics and morals but I find the 'braying' by opposition fans, led by the filth army, to be hysterical in light of other incidents that their own players have been involved with.

Incidents that are, again IMO, much more serious than anything done by the Saints players in this off-season.
Didak had NOTHING to do with Kellars murder, he knew nothing of it nor could have known when offered a ride in a fancy two door merc. Trying to bring that up is opportunistic at best and a sad reflection of the culture we have witnessed over the years.

If you would like to drop names and keep the topic relevant and on FOOTBALL .... may I remind you of a man named JOHN GREENING!

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Tess wrote:Didak had NOTHING to do with Kellars murder, he knew nothing of it nor could have known when offered a ride in a fancy two door merc. Trying to bring that up is opportunistic at best and a sad reflection of the culture we have witnessed over the years.

If you would like to drop names and keep the topic relevant and on FOOTBALL .... may I remind you of a man named JOHN GREENING!
Pretty sure that's not on topic either. This thread is for rallying St Kilda supporters.

Now stay on topic or F#CK OFF, troll.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:

Brendan Keilar

Anything our players have done pales into when I hear them idolizing (almost orgasming) over their beloved 'Dids'.

Didak had NOTHING to do with Kellars murder, he knew nothing of it nor could have known when offered a ride in a fancy two door merc. Trying to bring that up is opportunistic at best and a sad reflection of the culture we have witnessed over the years.

Are you a completely brainless oxygen thief?

You want to talk facts?

Didak claimed:-
-he met Hudson for the first time that night at Spearmint Rhino
-he accepted an invitation to go visit the Biker HQ in Craigieburn.
-he fell asleep in the car when riding with Hudson to Craigieburn, even whilst Hudson was shooting out the car window as he crossed the Bolte Bridge.
-he woke up when they arrived in Craigieburn
- he stayed there for about an hour
- he got back in the car with Hudson and fell asleep again, even whilst Husdson was chased around the streets of Craigieburn by police - shooting at them.
- when he arrived back in the city he woke up.
- when asked by a policeman if he needed assistance he replied that he didn't.

When asked later on why he didn't report Hudson to the police he said he was 'scared'.

'Scared' of what?
IF HE'D REALLY BEEN ASLEEP IN THE BACK OF THE CAR (like he later claimed) THEN HOW WOULD HE KNOW WHAT HUDSON HAD DONE IN THE CAR???????
You tell me princess what he's lying about - being asleep or being 'scared'.

Trot on back to Nick's and stay with your fellow revisionist zealots.

As for Greening - you wouldn't have a clue as to what happened that day - only 2 people know what really transpired, Greening and O'Dea and Greening claims to have no memory.

But yet you, a FIlth Troll want to raise it as some deliberate heinous act on O'Dea's part?

O'Dea paid his penalty.

How did Didak pay for the death of Brendan Keilar and the wounding of Paul De Maart by his 'buddy' Hudson?

And why don't you bother answering another of the real questions you Filth want so much to avoid?
Why did Didak agree to go to Craigieburn in the first place.
His drinking mate Colin Sylvia had sense enough not to, why not "Dids'?
What was the motivation to go there?
What weas he expecting to find there at that hour of the morning?
A cup of tea?
A sandwich perhaps?
Or maybe he was looking for something else the police claim was there????

Maybe if you Feral Filth Fuckwits actually thought about the crap you spout others might take you seriously instead of treating you like the low-life idiots you seem to be.

You were born with a brain, maybe it's time you actually used it instead of parrotting the messages they send you from the Westpac Centre.
You're so similar in behaviour to the followers of Reverend Jones that it's scary.
What's even scarier is that you procreate and teach the next generation the same brainless drivel so as to perpetuate another generation of brainless fuckwits.

Just piss of and post in your own forum rather than bringing your poisoned opinions on here.
Nobody here is interested in your pov - its been too infected to have any currency.

And lastly, have a nice day.

Tess
Opposition Fan

Are you a completely brainless oxygen thief?

Not a complete one ....

You want to talk facts?

That'd be nice, you tell me yours and I'll tell you what happened.

Didak claimed:-
-he met Hudson for the first time that night at Spearmint Rhino
actually Goldfingers ...

-he accepted an invitation to go visit the Biker HQ in Craigieburn.
Actually Campbellfield

-he fell asleep in the car when riding with Hudson to Craigieburn, even whilst Hudson was shooting out the car window as he crossed the Bolte Bridge.

Agreed a bit fair fetched.

-he woke up when they arrived in Craigieburn
Actually Campbellfield

- he stayed there for about an hour

I've been there and it is a hidden house of fun.

- he got back in the car with Hudson and fell asleep again, even whilst Husdson was chased around the streets of Craigieburn by police - shooting at them.

OK it is Campbellfield ..... and yeah unless he was under hypnosis I doubt he was sleeping so much.

- when he arrived back in the city he woke up.

Simple click of the fingers and you'll wake up ..... um NO.

- when asked by a policeman if he needed assistance he replied that he didn't.

When asked later on why he didn't report Hudson to the police he said he was 'scared'.

I wouldn't be saying much to the Cops about a man who just took me out too a Hells Angels den either ..... I mean seriously would you?

'Scared' of what?

THE HELLS ANGELS ..... hello

IF HE'D REALLY BEEN ASLEEP IN THE BACK OF THE CAR (like he later claimed) THEN HOW WOULD HE KNOW WHAT HUDSON HAD DONE IN THE CAR???????
You tell me princess what he's lying about - being asleep or being 'scared'.

Trot on back to Nick's and stay with your fellow revisionist zealots.

Nah Nicks don't like me because I question what our leader says, oh and Joffa tries to hide his secret crush by being an arsehole to me.

As for Greening - you wouldn't have a clue as to what happened that day - only 2 people know what really transpired, Greening and O'Dea and Greening claims to have no memory.

Um O'Dea king hit Greening ..... Greening has no recollection as he didn't see it coming. He was KING HIT from behind.

But yet you, a FIlth Troll want to raise it as some deliberate heinous act on O'Dea's part?

O'Dea paid his penalty.

Yep the tribunal gave him 10 weeks remember this was back in the 70's when a little rough stuff was OK. Of course he was made a member of the Saints Team of the Century.

How did Didak pay for the death of Brendan Keilar and the wounding of Paul De Maart by his 'buddy' Hudson?

unfortunately Alan is extremely talented but fortune telling is not one of those talents.

And why don't you bother answering another of the real questions you Filth want so much to avoid?

Real questions ..... why not start a thread >questions for Filth supporterts< and I and the others will answer all questions to the best our knowledge and ability

Why did Didak agree to go to Craigieburn in the first place.

For a drive in a new Big Two door Merc .... and FFS it is Campbellfield.

His drinking mate Colin Sylvia had sense enough not to, why not "Dids'?

True he was a dumbarse, simple and he said as much when I spoke to him about the place.

What was the motivation to go there?

Excitement!

What weas he expecting to find there at that hour of the morning?

Naked dancin girls, drugs, alchohol ..... ooh and maybe the odd Biker .... they can be quite odd and it doesn't matter what time it is.

A cup of tea?

Tea and coffee are available.

A sandwich perhaps?

Nah, Hungry Jacks, Macca's and KFC are 500 metre up the road.

Or maybe he was looking for something else the police claim was there????

Gee what could be holed up in a Hell Angels Den that used to be the office for the truck company they set up with Pratt to cart for Visy ......

Maybe if you Feral Filth Fuckwits actually thought about the crap you spout others might take you seriously instead of treating you like the low-life idiots you seem to be.

You were born with a brain, maybe it's time you actually used it instead of parrotting the messages they send you from the Westpac Centre.
You're so similar in behaviour to the followers of Reverend Jones that it's scary.
What's even scarier is that you procreate and teach the next generation the same brainless drivel so as to perpetuate another generation of brainless fuckwits.

Just piss of and post in your own forum rather than bringing your poisoned opinions on here.
Nobody here is interested in your pov - its been too infected to have any currency.

Fair enough I understand where I am in enemy land .... I'm an open target ...... But if you didn't want my opinion WTF is with all the questions?

And lastly, have a nice day.

You too, now remember
No means No.
Toilets are for Pussing in.
Wake her up first.

That was fun.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

Tess wrote:You too, now remember
No means No.
Toilets are for Pussing in.
Wake her up first.

That was fun.
While we're on the baseless allegations, have fun with the reduced rotations, try not to go over the limit when ramping up your hormone shots, tell the boys to be more careful with their gang bangs, and if you're done with the strategy computers can you return them to Linton St. please.

markp
Saintsational Legend

And so it goes... :roll:

Not content with living in its own dank squalor, the filth troll feels the need to spread and infect elsewhere.

20 flags, 50 flags, 100 flags (though too few this side of electrical power)... still filth. Always filth.

Someone got punched 40 years ago did they?

Someone was murdered, and Didak could've prevented it if he'd had any balls at all, or given a sh!t.

What do you expect from a culture that reveres the likes of Millane?

0.322... thank god he only killed himself.

Just like Didak, filth personified.

Now f*** off.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:And so it goes... :roll:

Not content with living in its own dank squalor, the filth troll feels the need to spread and infect elsewhere.

20 flags, 50 flags, 100 flags (though too few this side of electrical power)... still filth. Always filth.

Someone got punched 40 years ago did they?

Someone was murdered, and Didak could've prevented it if he'd had any balls at all, or given a sh!t.

What do you expect from a culture the reveres the likes of Millane?

0.322... thank god he only killed himself.

Just like Didak, filth personified.

Now f*** off.
Puts it into perspective Mark.

They revere Didak adn Millane and a host of other unsavoury characters.
But choose to villify a Saints player who threw a single punch 40 years ago, that nobody credible actually came forward and said they saw.
And yet they create a 'myth' around what happened that day.
All the while 'kissing the statue' of Pants down at the Lickar$e Centre - he embodies the true Filth 'spirit' so much :roll:

And what of the liar and gutless Didak?
Lying is unacceptable at Collingwood:-
Eddie told us so.
Mick Malthouse told us so.
Scott Burns told us so.

But what happens when the liar is
The President
The Coach
The Captain

All of them denied Malthouse said anything untoward to Milne.
All of them denied it and denied it.
Then they trotted out that 'Serial Pest' BS
Then Maxwell went on Ch 7 on the Sunday and made all sorts of claims trying to deflect the story - 'Milney's got the biggest mouth' etc.

How was the Collingwood 'culture' then?
And then the rationale behind 'Why Mick Lied'!

He lied for :-
the sake of humanity
the war effort
peace in the world
global warming

Of course he did :roll: :roll: :roll: