Gilbert expected to be linked to NZ assualt (not convinced)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Hutchy said there may be some legal ramifications, well let's hope Hinch keeps runnig with it, then I'd like to see him sued again.
Who knows, maybe 3AW might decide he and his redundant lever are too much a liability and get rid of him.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:magic
held on so long it pierced a hole in the glass of the front shop window it was behind.

now thats what i call busting

boom boom 8-)
Criss Angel :shock:
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Thu 03 Feb 2011 6:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

No Contract, No contact :shock:
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Go to the 3aw site and balance the opinion by leaving some feedback.

So the claim is that the club, Roo and another unnamed roommate, are all lying to protect Gilbert?

I don't see why, if he did it, they could of bundled it all together and fined and punished him as well. I mean, the club was shamed anyhow, what was another one?

DWOODROW
Club Player

Nothing was mentioned about this incident from what I believe to be a pretty reliable source.
Then again why has it been spoken about.
St Kilda is targeted and will continue to be for every little rumour for a while.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

DWOODROW wrote:Nothing was mentioned about this incident from what I believe to be a pretty reliable source.
St Kilda is targeted and will continue to be for every little rumour for a while.
I'm guessing that you have 20 reasons to believe your source :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

SainterK wrote:Go to the 3aw site and balance the opinion by leaving some feedback.

So the claim is that the club, Roo and another unnamed roommate, are all lying to protect Gilbert?

I don't see why, if he did it, they could of bundled it all together and fined and punished him as well. I mean, the club was shamed anyhow, what was another one?
Exactly. Bit odd.

Oh well, if no charges have been laid that's the end of it.

UNTIL mid season someone digs it up and claims they were mentallly scarred by it and lays charges against the stkilda football and also sue us for psychological trauma.

Don't rule that out.

santazzi
Club Player

DWOODROW wrote:Nothing was mentioned about this incident from what I believe to be a pretty reliable source.
Glad you are safe and posting mate!!!!!.......St Kilda are for sure targeted...this bloke probably needs a quiet appartment for a few months to sort himself out........... :wink:

DWOODROW
Club Player

Eastern wrote:
I'm guessing that you have 20 reasons to believe your source :wink: !!
I'm working through those 20 now buddy. :wink:

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

When I visited Queenstown I thought that the locals had a bit of a chip on their shoulder when it came to Aussies...

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

When I lived in Invercargill, I never thought the locals, or many NZ'ers, had a chip on their shoulder regarding Aussies :shock:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

why the f*** would an aussie rules player even want to piss on an all black jumper ffs...

...f****** kiwis.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:When I lived in Invercargill, I never thought the locals, or many NZ'ers, had a chip on their shoulder regarding Aussies :shock:
yeah they do....

""The reason I haven't complained to police is that I've been living in Queenstown for 20 years; prior to that, I'm from West Auckland and if you confront somebody and get the slap, you deal with it there and then. I'm a Westie - we don't involve the police," he said"

answer me this...is westie kiwi for wanker......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:
held on so long it pierced a hole in the glass of the front shop window it was behind.

boom boom 8-)
can he get his pee trapped between two bits of glass with one continuous camera shot :roll: lol

Cro
Club Player

stinger wrote:why the f*** would an aussie rules player even want to piss on an all black jumper ffs...

...f****** kiwis.....
SG played Rugby as a teen?

merlin
Club Player

lets all make a booking at this idiots restaurant

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Cro wrote:
stinger wrote:why the f*** would an aussie rules player even want to piss on an all black jumper ffs...

...f****** kiwis.....
Plus his grandfather (or was it father..) was a champion of the code.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

merlin wrote:lets all make a booking at this idiots restaurant
Good idea
Got a contact email?

Bring back the Lockett era
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

jonesy wrote:
merlin wrote:lets all make a booking at this idiots restaurant
Good idea
Got a contact email?
Not sure if it's BYO or not.

Can you ask him whether he serves alcohol or whether we need to bring our own piss? :D

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Gilbert was asleep in bed at the time but still managed to body slam the accuser "hard into the ground" .. imagine if Gilbert was present and awake what he'd be capable of.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote:Gilbert was asleep in bed at the time but still managed to body slam the accuser "hard into the ground" .. imagine if Gilbert was present and awake what he'd be capable of.
Or then again everyone including his ROOmmate could be lying just to try and 'cover-up' this story?????????????

Interestingly SEN gave this story a real covering around lunchtime yesterday and then stopped talking about it completely.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
Cro wrote:

...f****** kiwis.....
Plus his grandfather (or was it father..) was a champion of the code.
No SG played Rugby League and his grandfather played Rugby League for St.George.

An All Black jumper is the International Rugby Union jumper.

So why would a league player want to piss on a Union jumper?

Hope the club sues the child molester Hinch, of just dance on his grave when he dies in a couple of month.

I certainly wont shed a tear. The human garbage that is Hinch deserves it AFAIAC.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:

boom boom 8-)
can he get his pee trapped between two bits of glass with one continuous camera shot :roll: lol
Lol, I think the best Criss Angel has done is get his whole body thru a glass window in one continuous camera shot........

Except that the Masked Magician supposedly showed how it was really done :shock:

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Dr Spaceman wrote:Just heard that fool Hinch on 3AW and of course he's all over this.

I'll keep this short as I'm on the road but the upshot is:

Interviewed the accuser from NZ.
Fully accepts his story (why would he lie?)
Proceeded to take calls from anti Saints callers
When a lady rang supporting the club and querying why the NZ bloke's story should be accepted and not the club's he said why would a person lie? When the lady then referred to KD he got real stroppy, said she never lied and cut the lady off.

The moral crusader finally left that story and started fawning over Pamela Anderson!

Later on Greg Hutchinson rang through and Hinch was very aggressive towards him before cutting him off for the 6 o'clock news.

Healy and what's his face now running with it. :roll:
Interesting about what he says about KD, considering this is taken from his website... 'I now know that she has also lied about a different issue' & 'The girl admitted to me, a while ago, that she did not take those photos she posted on Facebook as she had claimed. Why she lied over that, I do not know.'

Glad she doesn't lie then Derryn... anyway, this bloke probably saw the story of Fev giving a couple of signed jumpers to a bloke and jumped at the story. I really feel for Sam, he is getting put through the ringer lately. I love how 'Westies' don't blab to police but are all so happy to sell to the media. Did someone say Chk Chk Boom?

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

MCG-Unit wrote:When I lived in Invercargill, I never thought the locals, or many NZ'ers, had a chip on their shoulder regarding Aussies :shock:
Im sure they dont all have a chip and im sure the hardy folk down sth have more to worry about. in general i found sth island and wellington no problems at all. but spend some time in auckland and get back to me. massive chips up there. for starters the front page of the nz herald most days is about how many kiwis move to aus. and if u dont believe me - they ran a piece on me in the saturday nz herald just because i was an aussie living in kiwi. trust me it was a huge deal.

i also find kiwis funny and creative - so i wouldnt be taking the piece in the local queenstown rag too seriously. its the equivalent of a very small leader newspaper. so funny its been reported as credible news. the thing about "peeing in the vicinity of all blacks jerseys" is almost certainly someone having a laff. if u dont get how thats funny as an "act of desecration and blasphemy" you mustnt have picked up much of the kiwi psyche.

3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Well, when the Kiwi's choke once again at the Rugby World Cup, they'll say it was all Gilberts fault for peeing near their guernsey.
Incidently Hinchwas at it again today interviewing the witness to the alleged incident.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.