Federal Court - 1030am Tomorrow

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Eastern wrote:Is there an age limit on who can be tattooed in Victoria? !!
You're never too old. What are you thinking of getting?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

kosifantutti23 wrote:
Eastern wrote:Is there an age limit on who can be tattooed in Victoria? !!
You're never too old. What are you thinking of getting?
A pic of Nick?

You could always get it done at Miami Ink :wink:

Tess
Opposition Fan

suss wrote: The parties have been sent to mediation. If they can't work it out in mediation they'll return to the court at some point next year (assuming that the Saints and Sam want to continue the matter). Hopefully by then the hysteria will have subsided a little.

Sam and the girl will be at mediation ..... No Lawyers, No Club or AFL Powerbrokers , no Player Managers just a 17 y/o girl and the man she said got her pregnant with a mediator.

Join the Dots!

Oh and Merry Xmas to all, it's been a wonderfool year for some of us.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

i hope she is shaking in her boots... and i hope most other young girls are too

many girls aged 13-17 go out to night clubs... try hook up with guys older then them to get what they want.. they lie about ages and everything about them(this isnt targeted at geniune assaults where the girl is ACTUALLY the victim)

and when some one finds out they play the victim card.....

the saints should take her for everything

not only for the players well being

but the well being of every man and teenager that has ever been dragged through hell because of lil tarts lies... dragged through court systems
degraded and abused....

this is the first stepping stone for the book to be thrown at these young permiscious girls who target people to get what they want.... (booze, boyfriend with care, drugs etc etc)

ive had friends facing court over a girl they met in an 18+ nightclub
ive personally been victim when at school girls telling me theyre older then they are only to have their friends later tell me otherwise (thankfully for me)

this girl has asked and asked and asked... now she is getting and cant handle it

come on saints take her for everything as i said not just for you but for every innocent person who has been taken for a ride!!!!

and for every parent who believes their teen daughter is innocent... most girls these days are atleast giving sexual favours by the age of 14... most girls are going to underage parties...

14 yo girl gets raped at a train station at 2 am in the morning... question??? wtf was a 14 yo girl doing at the trainstation at 2am... wheres welfare asking the parents this question?????

im over young teenage girls playing the victim when they are in the wrong to begin with and there are alot of them... simple dont put yourself in adult situations and you wont be exposed to this rubbish (again not aimed at young girls doing the right thing)

who told every one she was 19 and worked for the AIS????
apperently she had a still birth? wheres the death certificate
she took the photos??? how come it was proven to be taken in miami???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

wasaintsfan wrote:i hope she is shaking in her boots... and i hope most other young girls are too

many girls aged 13-17 go out to night clubs... try hook up with guys older then them to get what they want.. they lie about ages and everything about them(this isnt targeted at geniune assaults where the girl is ACTUALLY the victim)

but the well being of every man and teenager that has ever been dragged through hell because of lil tarts lies... dragged through court systems
degraded and abused....

this is the first stepping stone for the book to be thrown at these young permiscious girls who target people to get what they want.... (booze, boyfriend with care, drugs etc etc)

ive personally been victim when at school girls telling me theyre older then they are only to have their friends later tell me otherwise (thankfully for me)

this girl has asked and asked and asked... now she is getting and cant handle it

come on saints take her for everything as i said not just for you but for every innocent person who has been taken for a ride!!!!

and for every parent who believes their teen daughter is innocent... most girls these days are atleast giving sexual favours by the age of 14... most girls are going to underage parties...

14 yo girl gets raped at a train station at 2 am in the morning... question??? wtf was a 14 yo girl doing at the trainstation at 2am... wheres welfare asking the parents this question?????

im over young teenage girls playing the victim when they are in the wrong to begin with and there are alot of them... simple dont put yourself in adult situations and you wont be exposed to this rubbish (again not aimed at young girls doing the right thing)

Yes it is that straight forward. I have no idea of your age or whether you have kids but even the best pareants can have kids out of control if they mix in the wrong crowd. Maybe we should put her down and be done with it. What ever we do we mustnt help her. Better to take all her money and start threads like AFL bike. Maybe if we are lucky she may just get depressed enough and kill herself. My god some people on here think what ever our club players choose to do that they are never at fault.

Well if Sam firstly didnt take the photos and then secondly got rid of them as requested and then thirdly didnt let this girl somehow access his computer none of this would have happened. Yes the girl did very much the wrong thing and is obviously very f***ed up at the moment but dont you think helping her may win us a PR battle and benefit the girl rather than a rich footballer suing a probably not rich 17 year old.

Or we can say as most seem to say, she deserves what she gets especially as she has wronged a Saints footballer.

Now look yourselves in the mirror and admit if this was to another club 99% of you criticizing her would be yelling out go you good thing which may be fair enough because it isnt our club but maybe if we meet in the middle and attempt to help her it would be good for everyone.

InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

I'm going to refrain from comment except to add that apparently the parents paid for some if not all of the jetsetting. That is the rumour at her high school.

"... You want to pose a threat to the opposition in as many ways as you can, both defensively and offensively. We've got a responsibility to explore all those possibilities - and we will."
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Looked up her name on Google and saw some pictures of her, if they really are her.
Interersting that the picture of her being pregnant did not show her face while every other picture did.
Again makes me wonder if she ever was pregnant in the first place.
Now she has been offered help plenty times, but has refused it, maybe yesterday she was confronted by the facts that the clubs lawyer had been able to confirm that would blow her little cyber fantasy of events out of the water and the whole world would see what a vindictive calculating female she really is.
Your right Plugger, sympathy should be offered to those who are troubled, providing they are willing to except that they need help, you can only bang your head against the brick wall so many times.
Then maybe you might have to scare the hell out of them to wake them up to reality.
But as I said every one seems to think this poor little girl was hard done by by a big bad footballer.
But ask yourself, if you we're in Sam's shoes and maybe you got a little infatuated by this girl and enjoyed the intimacy with her only to discover she was sleeping around, well most guys would tell her to get lost.
As I have indicated before, the reason she took the pictures in the first place wasn't for revenge, or pay back, it was for her to get a pay out.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
wasaintsfan wrote:i hope she is shaking in her boots... and i hope most other young girls are too

degraded and abused....

Yes it is that straight forward. I have no idea of your age or whether you have kids but even the best pareants can have kids out of control if they mix in the wrong crowd. Maybe we should put her down and be done with it. What ever we do we mustnt help her. Better to take all her money and start threads like AFL bike. Maybe if we are lucky she may just get depressed enough and kill herself. My god some people on here think what ever our club players choose to do that they are never at fault.

Well if Sam firstly didnt take the photos and then secondly got rid of them as requested and then thirdly didnt let this girl somehow access his computer none of this would have happened. Yes the girl did very much the wrong thing and is obviously very f***ed up at the moment but dont you think helping her may win us a PR battle and benefit the girl rather than a rich footballer suing a probably not rich 17 year old.

Or we can say as most seem to say, she deserves what she gets especially as she has wronged a Saints footballer.

Now look yourselves in the mirror and admit if this was to another club 99% of you criticizing her would be yelling out go you good thing which may be fair enough because it isnt our club but maybe if we meet in the middle and attempt to help her it would be good for everyone.
She could 'wrong' anyone the same way and it'd still be wrong.

Grossly so.

And 17 ain't what it used to be. That she's been able to duck and weave behind the thin veil that separates 17 from 18 is most of the problem here.

She should be absolutely held accountable for her actions.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
derby Street
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

degraded and abused....

First of all I agree totally with your comments P66 about Sam G. (also why he would have saved them onto his computer is beyond me)

Sanits Footballer ? Cats Footballer OR Joe Bloggs off the street doesn't make it right what she did forget about them being Saints footballers and look at the whole situation. Imagine if everyone went around posting explicit pictures of any person - where does it stop - someone has to say - you can't do this! I still don't understand why she had to involve the 2 Nicks?
Help - all very well (speaking from experience) but the offer of help has to be accepted in a positive manner and she has to be willing to move forward. I have major doubts that she will be doing to do this. Or perhaps I misread things and the help she demands is purely financial

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:

How are those rape charges going? Just as well Mrs Beams is a "team player".

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
wasaintsfan
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

degraded and abused....

dont get me wrong i think gilbert deserves to go for a bit of ride myself.. absolutely stupid and if roo lashed out at him.. well thats between them

im not making my statement on behalf of defending the afl club... personally the pics should have never exsisted....

but everyone says this girl is troubled etc.... she knew exactly what she was doing... after advice from afl her parents etc for weeks not to post the pics.. what she do??? and is proud of it.. even to this moment states she wouldnt changed what she done maybe only the method

thats not the calling of a girl who needs help.. thats the calling of a girl who knew exactly what she was doing... who is twisted and bitter and a issue with lieing.. why didnt mummy and daddy take her phone and comp and delete the pics themselves??? they knew about it?

oh and im mid 20s (so all of my teen years are still very clear in my head)

its not what it used to be like... girls are trying to be older... younger.
they try to get in adult relationships etc at a younger age.. it was bad just a couple years ago when i was that age.. and just getting worse...

if an example isnt made now.... then when??? when another 50 innocent 16 year olds are put into juvi for sleeping with a 14 yo he met at a party/out shopping etc... not knowing anything about her.. then her crying rape because she didnt like the deed after.. of he only wanted a one nighter

these kind of girls need to know that if they put themselves in these positions they are not the victims but the antagonist

and this is a starting point when a girl.. lies about her age lies about who she is.. goes to night clubs meets a guy... claims pregnant
then what ever happens between them.. shes stolen pics.. and then attacked guys whom she apprently never met to get at this guy she was "dating" if she was a year younger when this started ppl wouldnt even listen to where she was picked up from or anything.. and she wouldve gone straight to police claiming rape...

16 yo melbourne girl picked up in a sydney over 18 night club for those who forget

Ralphy
Saintsational Legend

wasaintsfan wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

degraded and abused....

dont get me wrong i think gilbert deserves to go for a bit of ride myself.. absolutely stupid and if roo lashed out at him.. well thats between them

im not making my statement on behalf of defending the afl club... personally the pics should have never exsisted....

but everyone says this girl is troubled etc.... she knew exactly what she was doing... after advice from afl her parents etc for weeks not to post the pics.. what she do??? and is proud of it.. even to this moment states she wouldnt changed what she done maybe only the method

thats not the calling of a girl who needs help.. thats the calling of a girl who knew exactly what she was doing... who is twisted and bitter and a issue with lieing.. why didnt mummy and daddy take her phone and comp and delete the pics themselves??? they knew about it?

oh and im mid 20s (so all of my teen years are still very clear in my head)

its not what it used to be like... girls are trying to be older... younger.
they try to get in adult relationships etc at a younger age.. it was bad just a couple years ago when i was that age.. and just getting worse...

if an example isnt made now.... then when??? when another 50 innocent 16 year olds are put into juvi for sleeping with a 14 yo he met at a party/out shopping etc... not knowing anything about her.. then her crying rape because she didnt like the deed after.. of he only wanted a one nighter

these kind of girls need to know that if they put themselves in these positions they are not the victims but the antagonist

and this is a starting point when a girl.. lies about her age lies about who she is.. goes to night clubs meets a guy... claims pregnant
then what ever happens between them.. shes stolen pics.. and then attacked guys whom she apprently never met to get at this guy she was "dating" if she was a year younger when this started ppl wouldnt even listen to where she was picked up from or anything.. and she wouldve gone straight to police claiming rape...

16 yo melbourne girl picked up in a sydney over 18 night club for those who forget

i completely agree with everything you have said in this post you are completely spot on!
well done!

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Yes it is that straight forward. I have no idea of your age or whether you have kids but even the best perants can have kids out of control if they mix in the wrong crowd. Maybe we should put her down and be done with it. What ever we do we musn't help her. Better to take all her money and start threads like AFL bike. Maybe if we are lucky she may just get depressed enough and kill herself. My god some people on here think what ever our club players choose to do that they are never at fault.

Well if Sam firstly didnt take the photos and then secondly got rid of them as requested and then thirdly didnt let this girl somehow access his computer none of this would have happened. Yes the girl did very much the wrong thing and is obviously very ****ed up at the moment but dont you think helping her may win us a PR battle and benefit the girl rather than a rich footballer suing a probably not rich 17 year old.

This. Just about sums up my take on it...

No Contract, No contact :shock:
mbogo
SS Hall of Fame

Making sense Plugger - she is gonna be made the victim by the Collingwood press otherwise ... and we will be the loser. I think we have already lost the Media battle on this and need to make inroads. Mediation has to work.
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

This is a team game and there is no room for individuals who think they are above walking through the fire.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

mbogo wrote: Mediation has to work.
f*** mediation. Sue the arse off of...........Her Parents.

Their part in all this, allowing her to carry on like the town bike, letting her keep her phone and computer, paying for her jet-setting trips to f*** footballers.... barely fit the description of what a parent should be. They would be better described as Sperm Donor and Sperm recipient.

Their non-exististant parenting skills caused all this.... sue their arses off. :x

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Tess wrote:

How are those rape charges going? Just as well Mrs Beams is a "team player".
How are the chicks with dicks going you pervert Tess?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

degraded and abused....

Plugger, that post is possibly your finest moment on this Forum :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Her tweets last night were revealing.

You'd think the court appearance may have caused her to reflect a bit, but there she was fielding offers for a boosy night, including one that appeared to involve a "gentlemen's club"! Silly me, I thought the drinking age was still 18! Anyway, there was one tweet around midnight suggesting she was really enjoying herself - this morning it's gone. Hmmmm.

A lot of kids these days don't respect any authority whether it be parents, teachers, police or the courts. We regularly see hoons and graffiti artists walk out of court with a slap on the wrist only to laugh, high five their mates and give the bird to the media. If the idea is that these suspended sentences are serving as a wake up call, it's clearly not working in a lot of instances.

Anyway, suppose Kim will resume tweeting about her Paris Hilton lifestyle in the not too distant future. Her attitude to authority is one reason why the Saints have to go hard on the "kiddie".

ace
Saintsational Legend

Sainter_4_life wrote:It would appear that the court case is legit.

Taken from the court listings for tomorrow - http://courtlists.fedcourt.gov.au/court ... .aspx?id=7

Justice Marshall COURT 6A (Level 6)

10:30 AM Directions

VID1107/2010 SAMUEL JOHN GILBERT v KIM ISABELLA DUTHIE & ANOR

10:30 AM Interlocutory Hearing

VID1107/2010 SAMUEL JOHN GILBERT v KIM ISABELLA DUTHIE & ANOR
I thought the court ordered her name to be suppressed, then the court goes and publishes names on their docket.
I assume she is the ANOR (others) and Kim Duthie her parent.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
markp
Saintsational Legend

Good article...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/s ... 197k5.html

There are a lot of adults calling her all sorts of things on this site and out there... personally I find that even more disturbing than her behaviour. She's obviously not a well kid, what's everyone else's excuse?

The law will rightly deal with her... and thankfully not those who'd prefer to burn her at the stake.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:Good article...

There are a lot of adults calling her all sorts of things on this site and out there... personally I find that even more disturbing than her behaviour. She's obviously not a well kid, what's everyone else's excuse?

The law will rightly deal with her... and thankfully not those who'd prefer to burn her at the stake.
Except that some of her statements as published in that story (to do with how she went to the game in Sydney and subsequent events later that night) are at odds with her previous statements and what the police investigation uncovered.

IIRC it was confirmed by police that she travelled with her 27 year old 'housemate' to Sydney and met the players at the aftergame function in a 18+ venue where she exchange telephone numbers with Gilbert and Armo?.
(There is photographic evidence taken by an official photographer of her and the 27 yo dressed in Saints jumpers and black pants at the game.)

She had no assignation with either of them until weeks later.
She apparently told them she wqas 19 and attending the AIS.

So once again her story changes like the weather in Melbourne.

I agree this girl needs serious help, as apparently has been offered many times.
But she has to accept it before it can be given.
ATM she seems much more interested in the 'media celebrity' she's getting than accepting that she needs help.
And all the while this 'poor young misguided 17 year old girl' continues to take actions that have repurcussions for others.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:
markp wrote:Good article...

Except that some of her statements as published in that story (to do with how she went to the game in Sydney and subsequent events later that night) are at odds with her previous statements and what the police investigation uncovered.

IIRC it was confirmed by police that she travelled with her 27 year old 'housemate' to Sydney and met the players at the aftergame function in a 18+ venue where she exchange telephone numbers with Gilbert and Armo?.
(There is photographic evidence taken by an official photographer of her and the 27 yo dressed in Saints jumpers and black pants at the game.)

She had no assignation with either of them until weeks later.
She apparently told them she wqas 19 and attending the AIS.

So once again her story changes like the weather in Melbourne.

I agree this girl needs serious help, as apparently has been offered many times.
But she has to accept it before it can be given.
ATM she seems much more interested in the 'media celebrity' she's getting than accepting that she needs help.
And all the while this 'poor young misguided 17 year old girl' continues to take actions that have repurcussions for others.
It's really difficult isn't it MM?

I can see both sides of the argument even though I've been quite vocal as one of the name callers. I just don't like the way everyone seems to be excusing the people, groups and organisations who should be involved in sorting this girl out and laying it all on the football club.

In the Age article the girl seems to be recognising she's not in a good place at the moment, but nonetheless keeps partying on. I agree it's difficult to know exactly what her real story is.

Posters have previously alluded to this "scandal" ripping the club apart, but IMO that's not going to happen. I just hope it doesn't rip this forum apart :(

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:[Posters have previously alluded to this "scandal" ripping the club apart, but IMO that's not going to happen. I just hope it doesn't rip this forum apart :(
No chance - we survived the GT sacking so this is but a blip in comparison! :)

And whilst I too recognize that this 17 year old is seemingly out of control and in desperate need of assistance, she'll never get it unless she recognizes she needs it and accepts the assistance when it is offered to her.

I've also got real concerns the way some are categorizing the Club in this whole saga - what exactly are they supposed to do?

Just ignore the girl and 'hope' that she will eventually go away?
That tactic doesn't appear to have been a 'success' so far.
On the face of it , it would appear that the AFL have 'ticked off' on the Club's handling of the issue (if they had objections the Club would surely have heard and would have acquiesced as is their normal form)

So what exactly should the Club have done/been doing that would have resolved all of this?
I read/hear/see plenty of criticisms but I don't see much advice from those who criticize.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

This Kim skank is just upset that the club and AFL realized right from the outset what sort of person she was. Her additional "revenge" stint has only reinforced the Saints/AFL's initial presumptions.... that she is just a troublesome slag looking to make a lifestyle of bribing players and having her name up in lights! Well, she's certainly got the latter! I hope the club absolutely rips her apart! It's disgraceful what she has done to Riewoldt in particular! I hope this highlights the "other" element out there that high profile sportspeople have to contend with!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
kaos theory
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:

degraded and abused....

What a load of bleeding heart melodramatic BS p66.

1. Gilbert do a stupid thing & he has lost the trust of teammates, that is an internal issue for him to sort out with those he wronged. BUT how does that make it ok for someone else to commit a crime, from his dumb actions?

2. So this 'poor victim' should be allowed to get away with anything....because she is a 'victim' of poor upbringing? By your logic, it will be ok is she claims she was packed raped by the players...never mind, she's had a tough life, its ok if she destroys others too...I assume if some thug slices up an innocent person and leaves him bleeding to death on the street, we should forgive him....and blame the dying person in the gutter for being better off than the thug (sorry, the true 'victim' of society)?

3. The biggest problem with modern society and the young, is that they no longer have to learn that with freedom comes responsibility AND consequence. Discipline is bad, everything is ok, and don't judge....the new moronic edict for how we should live.

The old hippies have taken over the bureaucracies & education institutions, and the rest of us that work hard, try to be decent, follow the rules & laws have to suffer, because in actual fact we are now the real ‘criminals’, while the thugs that bash us, swindle & cheat, steal or cars, and rob our homes are the true ‘victims’, because society (e.g. thoes that follow the laws) made them like that.

Welcome to Orwellian world of the old hippies and bleeding hearts.
Last edited by kaos theory on Sun 26 Dec 2010 10:01am, edited 1 time in total.