FAIR DINKUM

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

FAIR DINKUM

What a complete overreaction about SFA, do people actually have lives, seriously FAIR DINKUM!

It seriously amazes me that this even rates a mention let alone the leading item on the news, splashed all over the papers and so called supporters carrying on about sacking a player, dumping a captain, WTF and for what exactly?

The only thing that needs to happen here is this bat shyte crazy, psycho stalking trailer trash needs psychiatric counseling and a restraining order or better still a padded cell!

FAIR DINKUM

How pathetic are we as a society that this even rates a mention, let alone having to be subjected to brain wiped, dumbed down drivel from sanctimonious, self righteous, holier than thou hypocrites parroting whatever the mainstream media has downloaded into their pre-programmed vacuous minds!

Get a grip, get a life and GET REAL!

FAIR DINKUM!

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

C'mon then you put your knob on the line and post one of yourself on Facebook. Don't tell me you wouldn't be embarrassed!

Another opportunity awaits!
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Tell it as it is Barks :lol: :lol:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:C'mon then you put your knob on the line and post one of yourself on Facebook. Don't tell me you wouldn't be embarrassed!
If we're gonna keep our identities secret on here then I think we should keep our privates private also.

A saintsational knob page on FB is not something I'd personally want to view :shock:

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:C'mon then you put your knob on the line and post one of yourself on Facebook. Don't tell me you wouldn't be embarrassed!
I wouldn't :wink:

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote: A saintsational knob page on FB is not something I'd personally want to view :shock:
Then stay away from the General forum! :P :lol:

They walk amongst us...

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Mate it's probably my greatest asset, embarrassment would not be an issue, if only I could use it as my profile pic! LOL

BUT the issue surely is with the invasion of privacy of pictures obtained illegally and posted without consent!

Yet there is a whole lot of carry on blaming the players!

Sack Gilbert, dump Riewoldt, SERIOUSLY, WTF, FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

YES, Gilbert mad a mistake for involving himself with a stalking groupie to begin with and for not deleting the pics from his PRIVATE pc!

But he's just a young guy, it's all an innocent mistake and hardly a hanging offence, obviously he is remorseful and will apologize personally to his teammates!

A couple of dicks out to disadvantage, who cares move on!

It's the psycho stalker who needs psychiatric help and a restraining order, that's the only real concern!

Animal Enclosure
SS Hall of Fame

Spot on Barks

By Christ we have some drama queens amongst our supporter base.

I know I've still got pics on my phone of an end of season trip that I can't even remember taking... they come out now & again to embarrass a mate that had an eventful night!

How our boys are getting torched over this just goes to show what a boring sanitised society we live in. The politically correct self proclaimed custodians will attack Roo & Gilby but excuse the women involved because she is 17. 17 year olds are not the innocent, unworldly people they once were. They are very aware of the power accusations have & can be as vindictive as hell.

There is only one guilty party in this & we all know who that is.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

lol hanging offence

sorry

:?

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:YES, Gilbert mad a mistake for involving himself with a stalking groupie to begin with and for not deleting the pics from his PRIVATE pc!

But he's just a young guy, it's all an innocent mistake and hardly a hanging offence, obviously he is remorseful and will apologize personally to his teammates!
it's not often i agree with b4e but in this case i think you're right.

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
it's not often i agree with b4e
Obviously you're not often right!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
barks4eva wrote:YES, Gilbert mad a mistake for involving himself with a stalking groupie to begin with and for not deleting the pics from his PRIVATE pc!

it's not often i agree with b4e but in this case i think you're right.
I agree with most of what is written however just wish to make the following point in regards to Gilbo hooking up with this slapper.

We need to judge that decision on what was known then and not what is known now. I presume this was early this year. Gilbo is his early 20s meets a young girl who purports to be only a few years younger. Now she’s not my type (and in fact is becoming more ugly the more I see her) but no doubt comes across as fairly attractive with a fairly good body. Probably acts very sociable towards Sam and a relationship starts.

At some stage SG pulls the pin. Whether this is because he’s simply had his fun, or because she’s becoming too clingy, or because it is becoming apparent she’s a loony, I have no idea. In any event, this termination of the relationship results in the girl transforming into the full blown bunny boiler we know today.

Yes, if I found out one of our young guys started a relationship with this Britney Lohan now, I would suggest the kid’s a moron and that he should be delisted immediately. But I’m not going to suggest Sam was an idiot for getting involved at the time he did.

It was a mistake yes, but only in hindsight.

Now the whole Miami photo thing, well that's a mistake any day of the year!

shmic_s
Club Player

barks4eva wrote: BUT the issue surely is with the invasion of privacy of pictures obtained illegally and posted without consent!

YES, Gilbert mad a mistake for involving himself with a stalking groupie to begin with and for not deleting the pics from his PRIVATE pc!

It's the psycho stalker who needs psychiatric help and a restraining order, that's the only real concern!
Agree 100% with what you said.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

shmic_s wrote:
barks4eva wrote: BUT the issue surely is with the invasion of privacy of pictures obtained illegally and posted without consent!

Agree 100% with what you said.
Personally I think to focus on anything but this simply hands a moral victory to the perpetrators of what is no more than social media bullying.

That grubby little tart may be troubled, confused, drugged, jilted, whatever. Fact is she is the one who should solely be in the gun's sights.

Anything else is window dressing.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Sobraz
SS Life Member

Well said B4E, spot on... Some people just need to be slapped back into reality...

This sh1t about Sam Gilbert having 'lost' some supporters, and Nick needing to step down is nothing more than grandstanding on the behalf of the so called Saints 'fan'...

And Im sure behind closed doors, Nick and Sam will work their issue out, and function beautifully... Sometimes this contrived in-team angst is just created to make the team seem like a professional unit...

Much like how Judd wanted to leave WCE because he didnt like the drug 'culture'... Makes him look more professional and dedicated that way...

doppler effect
Club Player

Re: FAIR DINKUM

barks4eva wrote:What a complete overreaction about SFA, do people actually have lives, seriously FAIR DINKUM!

It seriously amazes me that this even rates a mention let alone the leading item on the news, splashed all over the papers and so called supporters carrying on about sacking a player, dumping a captain, WTF and for what exactly?

The only thing that needs to happen here is this bat shyte crazy, psycho stalking trailer trash needs psychiatric counseling and a restraining order or better still a padded cell!

FAIR DINKUM

How pathetic are we as a society that this even rates a mention, let alone having to be subjected to brain wiped, dumbed down drivel from sanctimonious, self righteous, holier than thou hypocrites parroting whatever the mainstream media has downloaded into their pre-programmed vacuous minds!

Get a grip, get a life and GET REAL!

FAIR DINKUM!
What he said

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

The preamble to the Daily Show
"The show you are about to watch is a news parody. Its stories are not fact checked. Its reporters are not journalists. And its opinions are not fully thought through."

Just about covers it, the whole sorry shootin' match.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

the storm in the tea cup will blow over pretty soon. the media just wanted their annual end of season footy sex scandal and that was the best they could come up with. no lovett or a wreckless fevola to report on, so they had to milk this one for all its worth.

i'm just hoping the silly skank won't get any more media exposure in the future.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:i'm just hoping the silly skank won't get any more media exposure in the future.
Unfortunately Sainternist, that's looking prettay...prettay...prettay...PRETTY UNLIKELY! :(

markp
Saintsational Legend

Go for a walk around any shopping centre, and look into peoples eyes... they need something to do between sitting in traffic jams, buying shyte they dont need, and shovelling crap down their already amply stocked gullets... that usually entails bitching about their family/friends, or the state of society (which you and I are also doing!), and gossiping about the shenanigans of celebrities... oh, and facebooking!

It's a grand circus.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
Go for a walk around any shopping centre, and look into peoples eyes... they need something to do between sitting in traffic jams, buying shyte they dont need, and shovelling crap down their already amply stocked gullets... that usually entails bitching about their family/friends, or the state of society (which you and I are also doing!), and gossiping about the shenanigans of celebrities... oh, and facebooking!

It's a grand circus.
markp it is actually this...........

http://thingsboganslike.com/

with an already uptodate post on dikileaks.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
markp
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote: markp it is actually this...........

Code: Select all

What it tells us is that, when faced with a choice between real news of global significance, and news generated for maxtreme sound and fury, but signifying absolutely nothing, the bogan will choose the latter every time.
:D

Gotta say, the term 'dikileaks' is very good....

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
joffaboy wrote: markp it is actually this...........

Code: Select all

What it tells us is that, when faced with a choice between real news of global significance, and news generated for maxtreme sound and fury, but signifying absolutely nothing, the bogan will choose the latter every time.
:D

Gotta say, the term 'dikileaks' is very good....
Exactly.

This turned into a joking matter quickly, which was always going to happen. The more they can laugh at it themselves the better. Burst her ego.

They walk amongst us...

wallbanger
Club Player

Couldn't agree more Barks - a storm in a D cup.....

Please...let's win a Premiership before GEELONG!!!! (O.k., so we've missed that opportunity...maybe let's win the next one before Geelong????)
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Damn, I was just about to start a thread on disbanding the club. I was hoping to have a bonfire to erase all our sorry history from the face of the earth.

This "dick pic" incident is a moral outrage and should be front page news until at least march. As long as it puts those irrelevant dead boat people and a couple of silly old Italian bombs back in the middle of the paper where they belong.

Really you people are much to soft on our players -anyone with a penis involved in the club should self castrate or move on to a more liberal minded club.