wonderful!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

chook23
Saintsational Legend

Mr Magic wrote:None of us know:-
how many photos were taken?
when they were taken?where they were taken?
in what context they were taken?
who took them?

Players are naked together many times during a week.
before training
after training
before matches
after matches

we've all seen photos of the new facilities at Seaford including the 'communal' shower room.

There are many opportunities for players, trainers, staff to take nude photographs.

Before we 'execute' the players, maybe we should wait to hear the facts for ourselves.

What do we actually know?
That photographs have been published.
Published by somebody who we can almost certainly know didn't take them and had no right to them.

If, as we surmize, she has obtained these photos (and others) without permission then it is really a simple case of theft and malicious behaviour on her part (if you can believe the boasts on her various posts on FB/Twitter and radio interview).

What would be the case if a paperazzi 'stalked' Reiwoldt and took photographs of him sunbaking naked in his own backyard?
Is that scenario really any different to the one he finds himself today?

Somebody has invaded his privacy by publishing photographs that they weren't entitled to.
No more, no less.

Is it embarrasing to Reiwoldt and the Club.
Yes, of course it is.
But that is what the girl intended it to be.
Malicious.
The club CEO indicated 12-14 months old.

saint4life
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Chook, if that is true, then we know for sure that the girl who published them didn't take them and certainly wasn't there when they were taken.
She apparently only 'arrived on the scene' this year.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote: I care little if people say I am overeacting, I am over it...sick of the club being embroiled in sex scandals.
Where's the 'sex'?

I stood at a urinal next to Cameron Ling last week and saw his member.

These dudes shower together almost every day. Hardly 'sex' I would have thought.

So yes, you are clearly overreacting.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Is this another one of these 'scandals' that supporters are supposed to give two shiits about?

Fair dinkum.

markp
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Is this another one of these 'scandals' that supporters are supposed to give two shiits about?

Fair dinkum.
Should anyone care that you dont care?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:Is this another one of these 'scandals' that supporters are supposed to give two shiits about?

Fair dinkum.
I don't care.

markp
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
markp wrote:

Fair dinkum.
I don't care.
You dont care if people dont care that you dont care?

I dont care if people dont think I should care.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
markp wrote:

Fair dinkum.
I don't care.
You dont care if people dont care that you dont care?

I dont care if people dont think I should care.
A rather careless post markp :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
ralphsmith wrote:Fevola i would understand...but Nick Riewoldt?

I thought he was a higher level of human being.

Ahh well.
What has he done? Been photographed nude. So what?
As Kramer once said after one of Elaine’s dates “took it outâ€

chook23
Saintsational Legend

chook23 wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:BTW has this already been said...

The girl stole the photos of one of the players' computers. So they'd just taken a few nude and semi-nude shots of each other as a silly thing to do.
This in no way way means that any of the players in the photos had sex with the girl. She didn't take the photos...she just stole them later.
Photos are possibly 12-14 months old......stupid to have them taken....but the player who is alleged to have them on his computer...will be feeling real fine ....not

This playing group may have trouble dealing with the side effects ...all the side effects
As I said teamates will have trouble dealing with it......

Nick no trouble naming team mate etc........

saint4life
GTHO
Club Player

Sam Gilbert = very homo

chook23
Saintsational Legend

GTHO wrote:Sam Gilbert = very homo
relly necessary post!!! think not

saint4life
Tassie Saint
Club Player
Location: In the wilds of Tassie - Where boys become men, and cousins become wives

chook23 wrote:
chook23 wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:BTW has this already been said...

The girl stole the photos of one of the players' computers. So they'd just taken a few nude and semi-nude shots of each other as a silly thing to do.
This in no way way means that any of the players in the photos had sex with the girl. She didn't take the photos...she just stole them later.
Photos are possibly 12-14 months old......stupid to have them taken....but the player who is alleged to have them on his computer...will be feeling real fine ....not

This playing group may have trouble dealing with the side effects ...all the side effects
As I said teamates will have trouble dealing with it......

Nick no trouble naming team mate etc........
Sounds like Nick is pretty disappointed - as well he should be.

They'll have a full and frank discussion, I suspect Gilbo won't make the leadership group this year.

Gilbo will probably pay some sort of fine for the footy trip or something (some form of team penalty).

They'll move on.

They're professional athletes, and let's face it, not everyone at a football team will always like or get along with each other 100% and yet they'll still play good football and sort through all this.

Caaaaaarn you Sainters!!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

I have to admit - I had played footy all my life up until I was too old to run anymore :(

Different era I guess - yes blokes saw each other's dicks every time they trained. Yes, it's a different atmosphere to which many people wouldn't be exposed to if they didn't play footy. Yes, jokes, sledges are made in the showers etc - even pranks involving players dicks are involved (as childish as that sounds)

I can even understand the photos being taken as a joke for whatever reason. What I can't understand is why the hell would anyone want to keep them stored on their computer? What's the point? Not as if you want to keep them to show other people.

I spoke to younger guys at work today about this. They explained that it actually isn't that uncommon. I was incredulous, but then again, when I went out with my mates we drank beer and listened to pub music and tried to meet girls. Not popped pills and danced to some techno crap, pinging off walls like a deranged zombie. Different eras.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

roo just said on sen he didnt even know the photo exisited

errrrr
wasnt he looking at the camera??????????????

seriously wtf are you idiots doing
why on gods green earth would you LET photos be taken
mates
team mates
who cares

you should be f****** smart enough to not let this s*** happen

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

rodgerfox wrote:
SainterK wrote: I care little if people say I am overeacting, I am over it...sick of the club being embroiled in sex scandals.
Where's the 'sex'?

These dudes shower together almost every day. Hardly 'sex' I would have thought.

Can't believe I am going to say this, but I agree with you completely. The comments about 'another sex scandal' is ridiculous! There was no sex involved in the photos that were shown. Just naked footballers. Some of the yearly football calendars where players are posing are move provocative than the photos that were released yesterday are.

To those believing this was the end of Nick's captaincy, I hope you heard him today and heard how well he conducted himself throughout the interview. How strong and decisive and open when discussing the issue. Shame on you for suggesting he should/would hand over the captaincy. One of the greatest captains our club has ever had and you believed this would be the end of him? Not bloomin' likely! Well done Nick! You handled yourself brilliantly in a very uncomfortable situation.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Tassie Saint
Club Player
Location: In the wilds of Tassie - Where boys become men, and cousins become wives

matrix wrote:roo just said on sen he didnt even know the photo exisited

errrrr
wasnt he looking at the camera??????????????

seriously wtf are you idiots doing
why on gods green earth would you LET photos be taken
mates
team mates
who cares

you should be f****** smart enough to not let this s*** happen
To be fair, I think you need to listen to the whole shebang, not just the questions at the end:

The full statement was something along the lines of...

I sleep naked (as I assume most people do!)
I got out of bed
The photo was taken, by Sam Gilbert - I asked him to delete it, I assumed he had.
I was made aware by my manager that it still existed a couple of weeks ago (that's the "didn't know the photo existed" bit)
I only saw it yesterday

Caaaaaarn you Sainters!!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

FFS lighten up guys, a couple of photos.

Who really cares about such garbage?

Maybe grown footbalers shouldn't be knobbing 17 y.o. nutcase sheila's and let her knock off private photo's from a computer.

Really why do you people expect much more from footballers, they aint Rocket Scientists :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintnick12
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
Where's the 'sex'?

Can't believe I am going to say this, but I agree with you completely. The comments about 'another sex scandal' is ridiculous! There was no sex involved in the photos that were shown. Just naked footballers. Some of the yearly football calendars where players are posing are move provocative than the photos that were released yesterday are.

To those believing this was the end of Nick's captaincy, I hope you heard him today and heard how well he conducted himself throughout the interview. How strong and decisive and open when discussing the issue. Shame on you for suggesting he should/would hand over the captaincy. One of the greatest captains our club has ever had and you believed this would be the end of him? Not bloomin' likely! Well done Nick! You handled yourself brilliantly in a very uncomfortable situation.
Totally agree!

To suggest it was the end of his captaincy is just ridiculous.

Clearly some work to be done to rebuild the relationship between Roo and Gilbert. However they are both professionals and will give everything to help the Saints. Roo will not let anything get in the way of trying to win a flag...

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
markp
Saintsational Legend

You think Gilbert will be all that keen to play forward next year now?

Sam, dont get in Roo's space....

matrix
Saintsational Legend

gee i wonder if the said laptop from the said player that this said groupie got the said photos from has the other said photos from the other said teams

if thats actually said...then blimey
whats he doing collecting those kind of pics for

unreal

what has she done the rounds?
been with one from each team and then got into phones or laptops etc etc from each player whose pants she has gotten in????????

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Moods wrote:I have to admit - I had played footy all my life up until I was too old to run anymore :(

Different era I guess - yes blokes saw each other's dicks every time they trained. Yes, it's a different atmosphere to which many people wouldn't be exposed to if they didn't play footy. Yes, jokes, sledges are made in the showers etc - even pranks involving players dicks are involved (as childish as that sounds)

I can even understand the photos being taken as a joke for whatever reason. What I can't understand is why the hell would anyone want to keep them stored on their computer? What's the point? Not as if you want to keep them to show other people.

I spoke to younger guys at work today about this. They explained that it actually isn't that uncommon. I was incredulous, but then again, when I went out with my mates we drank beer and listened to pub music and tried to meet girls. Not popped pills and danced to some techno crap, pinging off walls like a deranged zombie. Different eras.
Right on, moods.

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
Richter
SS Life Member

markp wrote: Yup, I'm a twerp because I think these guys were dumb to let photos like this be taken of them... photos that have now gotten out. :roll:

And it's only because of people like me that this is a problem....

Pull your head in.

You reckon any of our guys sent that pic of Laura Bingle around before it got in the papers? (a pic she was obviously not silly enough to be posing for or happy about being taken, by the way).

No compromising photos = no problem.

But thanks for adding more 'oxygen' to the debate....
Mate, you're the one abusing St Kilda players on a St Kilda fansite. Why? Because they do something that you wouldn't. Not illegal, not immoral. Just different. Exactly what is "compromising" about the photos. Embarassing, but hardly earth shattering.

Perhaps it's you who should "pull your head in".

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:I have to admit - I had played footy all my life up until I was too old to run anymore :(

Another big difference back then was you had to take your film to the chemist to get it developed and you wouldn't want the bloke in the white coat looking at that stuff.

Far too easy in this digital age to take the pics, store the pics and share the pics!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:You think Gilbert will be all that keen to play forward next year now?

Sam, dont get in Roo's space....
But will they pose together for photo's after the game :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)