Which of the kids could really step it up in 2011?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ChicagoSaint
Club Player

i'm now thinking that BS may be correct in his assessment of eddy being rookied. :shock:

i'm also convinced that of all the guys rhys will be introduced in a big way later in the season.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

linz wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
linz wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
linz wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Pretty dumb question before training has even started.
When does training start?
Tomorrow for the younger guys and than the 5th I beleive for the older guys. Maybe the middle of the range in between that.
Thanks for that info plugger66.
So the victors of the GF are celebrating in Arizona doing high altitude training whilst we lick our wounds before resuming at Seaford. Has it something to do with making it seem like a holiday trip instead of a training trip which allows the scum to train earlier than us?
We actually train at Moorabbin. I have seen nothing from our fitness guys to suggest they dont know what they are doing.
Seaford behind time, training behind time and premierships certainly behind time. It's certainly not the fault of the fitness guys because they have been sensational in getting our side to the Grand Final in the last 2 years and before that we made a couple of prelims.

Maybe we could actually train at Moorabbin (while Seaford is being finished) while Collingwood is in Arizona.
Pretty sure we are as you know. We start tomorrow. As we lost the GF maybe we should train all year round until we win one. I am sure that will work.

saint58
Club Player

I think jack steven,and a smith will play a lot as with stanley,walsh.

I dont know about the new guys maybe a bit early yet but have to wait and see.

watch for armo if he is fit and not injured he had a interpeted season with injury last year i think he will really step up.

As for lynch and cahill,heyne could be there break out season.Winmar is still very light and didnt play for sandy much last season but might do better with a preseason under his belt.

gaertner is one to watch for this year very agile and a good mark in defence.