Krakour

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Krakour

Anyone think we should have gone harder to get Andrew Krakour? If so what would you have thought we should have offered GC17 for him?

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Krakour

CURLY wrote:Anyone think we should have gone harder to get Andrew Krakour? If so what would you have thought we should have offered GC17 for him?
Nah, done nothing so far at the Pies. :)

Anyway, if we had picked him up the AFL would have changed our home games to Denver, Colorado and he'd have never been allowed to play :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

nah.....let the filth have him.....he was mainly recruited to give tips to a couple of filth players on how to survive behind bars..... :wink: :twisted:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:Anyone think we should have gone harder to get Andrew Krakour? If so what would you have thought we should have offered GC17 for him?
im a bit upset we didnt go harder on djekurra.

i think pies had krakour lined up about 3 months ago and had a connection of some sort.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:

i think pies had krakour lined up about 3 months ago and had a connection of some sort.
not hard to work out where....didak.....bikies, gaol, crims....picture getting clearer???

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

not hard to work out where....didak.....bikies, gaol, crims....picture getting clearer???
What a load of crap.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.
can u two get a room! we need a new forum "plugger/stinger family feud".

im also pretty sure there is no connection between krakour and dids. not to mention our very own and much loved micky G is/was a member of the coffin cheaters in his youth.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote: im also pretty sure there is no connection between krakour and dids. not to mention our very own and much loved micky G is/was a member of the coffin cheaters in his youth.

there's a connection alright...

saint58
Club Player

stinger wrote:nah.....let the filth have him.....he was mainly recruited to give tips to a couple of filth players on how to survive behind bars..... :wink: :twisted:
Love it great quote.

I wonder if malthouse and the collingwood supporters will call there players rapists.

Like milne they are not convicted will they still call him a rapist or does that shut the Ba"""""s up finaly.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint58 wrote:
stinger wrote:nah.....let the filth have him.....he was mainly recruited to give tips to a couple of filth players on how to survive behind bars..... :wink: :twisted:
Love it great quote.

I wonder if malthouse and the collingwood supporters will call there players rapists.

Like milne they are not convicted will they still call him a rapist or does that shut the Ba"""""s up finaly.

nah...they are just plain ignorant...have been since birth...and will be to the day they are incinerated or buried in the ground...

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Saints go hard for a bloke who has been in jail, delisted how many years ago by Richmond (hardly in their prime), 27 odd years old, after the Lovett fiasco?! Errr, nah, we would have stayed well away from that, could you imagine it - we'd want to start the new season outside of the news considering 2010!

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote: im also pretty sure there is no connection between krakour and dids. not to mention our very own and much loved micky G is/was a member of the coffin cheaters in his youth.

im all ears.

St Ick
SS Hall of Fame

Con Gorozidis wrote:
stinger wrote:

im all ears.
Love to know what you know also. You look at what they got for that trade - it was incredibly one sided.

Strength through Loyalty
Go those mighty Sainters!!
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.
It is but if it pisses off filth supporters who read this, I'm all for it.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.
Why sink to their level? I dont care who drafted krakour and i hope he doesnt do to well against us but I am for hoping he goes well during the year. Nothing wrong with guys getting a second chance.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.
:wink: :wink: 8-) 8-)

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.
Why sink to their level? I dont care who drafted krakour and i hope he doesnt do to well against us but I am for hoping he goes well during the year. Nothing wrong with guys getting a second chance.
he will fit right in with the filth albert....until he plays a bad game.....then i hope his hearing ain't that flash......for his sake....

you would be disgusted with some of the things thrown.......read said..by filth supporters to leon neon over the years....

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.
I don't disagree with you.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.
he will fit right in with the filth albert....until he plays a bad game.....then i hope his hearing ain't that flash......for his sake....

you would be disgusted with some of the things thrown.......read said..by filth supporters to leon neon over the years....
But you were originally having a go at Krakour for being a criminal. I was sticking up for him. I couldnt give a stuff about supporters.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.

But you were originally having a go at Krakour for being a criminal. I was sticking up for him. I couldnt give a stuff about supporters.
but you can't even spell his name correctly.. :lol:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.

so..!.what are you saying..???.i'm not allowed to speak the truth.???..of course he is a criminal....this ain't russia...before you can be potted......gaoled that is...you first have to be charged and convicted of a criminal offence.....he was...hence he is a criminal.......what's your problem with that..???

...i don't have a problem with criminals being given a second chance.....but not with us...the last criminal we drafted turned out to be a nightmare..and we are still paying for that....and will again from all the publicity when the prick stands trial.....

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

What a load of crap.

so..!.what are you saying..???.i'm not allowed to speak the truth.???..of course he is a criminal....this ain't russia...before you can be potted......gaoled that is...you first have to be charged and convicted of a criminal offence.....he was...hence he is a criminal.......what's your problem with that..???

...i don't have a problem with criminals being given a second chance.....but not with us...the last criminal we drafted turned out to be a nightmare..and we are still paying for that....and will again from all the publicity when the prick stands trial.....
I could't give a rats toss bag if the filth team was made up of 21 Mother Teresa's and was coached by God. I would still hate them as they are filth...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

yep...me too mate...to my dying days and i will curse them with my last breath....i'f i still remember who they are by then.... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: 8-) :twisted:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

for the record........his name is..

Andrew J. Krakouer