Brad miller or Cam bruce !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

southern saint

Brad miller or Cam bruce !

both out off contract and would come cheap in the pre seaon draft -miller could be an option for that 3rd fwd postion ???

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Brad Miller in a heartbeat!!!! Imagine Pia at our B&F!!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
SaintWodonga
Club Player

I used to work with Brad... Nice bloke... But his wife... Brad gets 3 votes from me...

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Brad has an agreement with Richmond. They intend to pick him up in the draft or pre season draft. 2 year playing contract and then a coaching role. It will happen unless another club picks up Brad in the draft or pre-season draft before Richmond call his name. In summary: Pia to Punt Rd

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
FQF
SS Life Member

I would most definitely take Cam Bruce.

Would be an invaluable addition to any side.

Doubt we could pay him though... but who knows, maybe he is desperate to win a premiership in his last couple of years.

linz
Club Player

FQF wrote:I would most definitely take Cam Bruce.

Would be an invaluable addition to any side.

Doubt we could pay him though... but who knows, maybe he is desperate to win a premiership in his last couple of years.
So would he also like to come second?

I once spent a year in Adelaide, I think it was on a Sunday.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Melbourne will keep cam bruce, but he was a saints fan I heard recently, he is a beautiful kick and a goal scorer. if you got him it would be a bit of a score for us. Brad Miller I'm not so sure about he is more of a risk.

saintlarry
Club Player

gringo wrote:Melbourne will keep cam bruce, but he was a saints fan I heard recently, he is a beautiful kick and a goal scorer. if you got him it would be a bit of a score for us. Brad Miller I'm not so sure about he is more of a risk.
Only 6.7 for the year, and there is no way he's a lovely kick, delivers way too many shanks. Has a funny ball drop. And good LORD we dont need any more players that will just helicopter them over roo's head.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saintlarry wrote:
gringo wrote:Melbourne will keep cam bruce, but he was a saints fan I heard recently, he is a beautiful kick and a goal scorer. if you got him it would be a bit of a score for us. Brad Miller I'm not so sure about he is more of a risk.
Only 6.7 for the year, and there is no way he's a lovely kick, delivers way too many shanks. Has a funny ball drop. And good LORD we dont need any more players that will just helicopter them over roo's head.
At Melbourne he would be in the top 2 or 3 players that are looked at each week. At St Kilda he would fly under the radar and not be looked at until number 7-8.

This would free up one of our players who may be struggling if he's having a good match. Less pressure could really let him shine.

They walk amongst us...

saintlarry
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:
saintlarry wrote:
At Melbourne he would be in the top 2 or 3 players that are looked at each week. At St Kilda he would fly under the radar and not be looked at until number 7-8.

This would free up one of our players who may be struggling if he's having a good match. Less pressure could really let him shine.
with that logic it would make mor esense to go with trav johnstone, i think hes out of contract.
And i'd say sylvia, davey, moloney, even scully and trengrove get more attention than bruce these days.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Might be remembering him in the past then. My memory of him is nice long straight kicks and long distance goals. He has a bit of poise under pressure and carrys a heap of the work load at melbourne.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saintlarry wrote:
HSVKing wrote:
saintlarry wrote:

with that logic it would make mor esense to go with trav johnstone, i think hes out of contract.
And i'd say sylvia, davey, moloney, even scully and trengrove get more attention than bruce these days.
No.

Bruce is a better player :wink:

They walk amongst us...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

We have no money as stated by the club.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:We have no money as stated by the club.
Shame that all of our players will have to play for free then.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
plugger66 wrote:We have no money as stated by the club.
Shame that all of our players will have to play for free then.
Well they do love the club.