Trade Kosi/Clarke there best is long gone.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saint58
Club Player

Trade Kosi/Clarke there best is long gone.

If we trade Kosi to geelong for nathan Dr whats his name and a late pick.
then clarke for sherman straight swap there is our leg speed and we stay in the salary cap.

I know people like Kosi and clarke but they are the only 2 i would trade not going to get any more out of kosi he is jus holding up a place a young guy could take.

Would we really win a flake with either of them i dont think so.
Clarke is injured a lot and has poor decision making but he did ok this year just ok.

Time for a lynch or a tommy walsh to take his spot young tough fellars that what ross wonts and it gives us a extra pick.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

*YAWN*

Another thread? Surely you could have added this to the other 150 of them going around at the moment.

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint58
Club Player

saint75 wrote:*YAWN*

Another thread? Surely you could have added this to the other 150 of them going around at the moment.
Is that the best you have nothing constructive to say allways with a negative comment.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

saint58 wrote:

Is that the best you have nothing constructive to say allways with a negative comment.
Who is the one being negative?

Also, did you miss the other 150 threads on the same topic? Was yours more 'special' because you wrote it and felt it deserved a thread of it's own?

Fortius Quo Fidelius
saint58
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
saint58 wrote:

Also, did you miss the other 150 threads on the same topic? Was yours more 'special' because you wrote it and felt it deserved a thread of it's own?

Ok what intelgent comments from you are there do you even have any comments, well can you think of something.I will give you time dont hurry iknow how hard it is for you to come up with some thing original.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

saint58 wrote:
saint75 wrote:
saint58 wrote:

Ok what intelgent comments from you are there do you even have any comments, well can you think of something.I will give you time dont hurry iknow how hard it is for you to come up with some thing original.
Who is the one that started the 500th Kosi thread with nothing original in the content? I certainly don't see my name beside that. All I pointed out is that you could have added these same comments to one of those other threads. Is it that hard for you to comprehend?

Anyhoo, as you were.....

Fortius Quo Fidelius
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Trade Kosi/Clarke there best is long gone.

saint58 wrote: then clarke for sherman straight swap

Yeah okay, Clarke for Sherman...You offer that to the Lions and get back to us with their answer... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm getting quite sick of this s*** now.

saint58
Club Player

saint75 wrote:
saint58 wrote:
saint75 wrote:
saint58 wrote:

See that wasnt so hard you can think good job try it again some time i know it might give you a head acke but its worth it dont you think well done!!!

Who is the one that started the 500th Kosi thread with nothing original in the content? I certainly don't see my name beside that. All I pointed out is that you could have added these same comments to one of those other threads. Is it that hard for you to comprehend?

Anyhoo, as you were.....

saint58
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:

Yeah okay, Clarke for Sherman...You offer that to the Lions and get back to us with their answer... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes you are right sorry but i dont like people who are just negative with out any reason just for the sake of it.

How old is sherman anyway I think he would fit in well and put pressure on armo and mini for a spot in the team.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

saint58 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:

Yes you are right sorry but i dont like people who are just negative with out any reason just for the sake of it.

How old is sherman anyway I think he would fit in well and put pressure on armo and mini for a spot in the team.
Mate, that's a bit silly of you. You are the one being negative here.

saint58
Club Player

#1GILL wrote:
saint58 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:

OK iam done with this iam tired and need to get up at 4am for work.
Maybe iam negative but i will at least have a opion and will never bag some one else for haveing one.
I may not agree with them but defend there right to say whatever they wont.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saint58 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:
saint58 wrote:
#1GILL wrote:

OK iam done with this iam tired and need to get up at 4am for work.
Maybe iam negative but i will at least have a opion and will never bag some one else for haveing one.
go to sleep.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

saint58 wrote:OK iam done with this iam tired and need to get up at 4am for work.
The point he was trying to make, was that there is enough threads on the same topic already!

Stop big-noting yourself everyone, your post is no more important than the others which are already there. Contribute to the already started posts... PLEASE!

They walk amongst us...