Never return Max.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moods
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:I find it hilarious that people have a go at Max because he moved on with the next phase of his life and is now scum, yet our own players can't spend more than 10 minutes at a family day...

Thanks for the support CURRENT PLAYERS, we will turn up for 10 minutes when it was those very players who put in a totally inept performance. They should be the ones spending time with the fans, giving back....

Suck it up and give back to these people who admire and look up to you especially the kids..
So people like you can stand around and bag them all day?

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Moods wrote:
RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:I find it hilarious that people have a go at Max because he moved on with the next phase of his life and is now scum, yet our own players can't spend more than 10 minutes at a family day...

Thanks for the support CURRENT PLAYERS, we will turn up for 10 minutes when it was those very players who put in a totally inept performance. They should be the ones spending time with the fans, giving back....

Suck it up and give back to these people who admire and look up to you especially the kids..
It's called a forum for a reason kind sir...And I sit down and bag them all day.
Last edited by RodKeoghsLoveChild on Mon 04 Oct 2010 6:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:
Moods wrote:

It's called a forum for a reason d**khead...And I sit down and bag them all day.
:lol: Not bad. I would have put two laughing emoticons down though if you hadn't called me a d**khead though. :wink:

lennylegend

bottom line is luke ball and max hudgton are both judas' hope they spend their silver coins on food that they choke on

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

lennylegend wrote:bottom line is luke ball and max hudgton are both judas' hope they spend their silver coins on food that they choke on
Did we offer Max a job?
If not you can't call him Judas for taking a job!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Moods wrote:

It's called a forum for a reason kind sir...And I sit down and bag them all day.
;)

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

Moods wrote:

Its Called a FAN Forum so take your bagging elsewhere

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

I am a fan who has opinions both positive and negative.

Can I stay, please?

oneteam
Club Player

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
saint75 wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:I am really annoyed reading this thread and now I want to see your reactions to this question and I want this question answered honestly and I don't want sarcastic answers.

this QUESTION is for all of you who are bagging Max and telling him to never return.

If we had played Carlton in the Grand Final and lost with SIR Robert Harvey as an assistance coach of the Carlton Football club, would you all be on here bitching about him as well ?

Same question I asked a page or so back DSG when I read through some of the rubbish on this thread. Every one has thrown open their arms to Robert Harvey and will do the same for Max. Posters on this forum are notorious for doing back flips.

You know thou its interesting how none of them will answer the question.
It's a dumb question. Harvs has class and love for the club. No way he'd stand there on the side laughing with Buckley. He'd be the first one over to the saints guys to shake thier hand and say he feels for them

But not "maxy".
Last edited by oneteam on Mon 04 Oct 2010 10:50pm, edited 1 time in total.

oneteam
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:I am really annoyed reading this thread and now I want to see your reactions to this question and I want this question answered honestly and I don't want sarcastic answers.

this QUESTION is for all of you who are bagging Max and telling him to never return.

If we had played Carlton in the Grand Final and lost with SIR Robert Harvey as an assistance coach of the Carlton Football club, would you all be on here bitching about him as well ?

Seriously thou players hang up the boots and move to other clubs FACT.
gees this is just a bad case of sour grapes and I wouldn't think St Kilda supporters would do this, its more a Collingwood stlye to bag out players / x players etc etc.

But go right ahead, kick him, tell him he can never return but just remember maxie BLED RED WHITE AND BLACK for every single game he played with the St Kilda football club and now he has a job to do at another club.
Here's another question you could pose Dal_Santos_Gal:

If Max had've left the Saints at the end of 2009, frustrated at being unable to get a game, and had gone to the Pies as a player, and had taken the same "intelligence" with him, and had won a Premiership playing at Full Back for the Pies, would the hatred have been directed towards Max or towards Ross?

DUMB question. Going is not the point. Giving our IP is not the point. It's how he showed his feelings , at the time, before people told him to try to dig himself out of the ditch he dug. Ball's reaction is what Harvey's reaction would be. Max's reaction was what it was. On TV. Can't be denied.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

oneteam wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Seriously thou players hang up the boots and move to other clubs FACT.
gees this is just a bad case of sour grapes and I wouldn't think St Kilda supporters would do this, its more a Collingwood stlye to bag out players / x players etc etc.

But go right ahead, kick him, tell him he can never return but just remember maxie BLED RED WHITE AND BLACK for every single game he played with the St Kilda football club and now he has a job to do at another club.
Here's another question you could pose Dal_Santos_Gal:

If Max had've left the Saints at the end of 2009, frustrated at being unable to get a game, and had gone to the Pies as a player, and had taken the same "intelligence" with him, and had won a Premiership playing at Full Back for the Pies, would the hatred have been directed towards Max or towards Ross?

DUMB question. Going is not the point. Giving our IP is not the point. It's how he showed his feelings , at the time, before people told him to try to dig himself out of the ditch he dug. Ball's reaction is what Harvey's reaction would be. Max's reaction was what it was. On TV. Can't be denied.
You may think it's a DUMB question oneteam, but I can assure you it is not. It is simply a question.

You're talking about Max's reaction and I am querying what our response would be if he had played in the winning GF side. A purely theoretical question to get the mind thinking.

So please don't call my question DUMB, and in return I won't call your response DUMB :wink:

PJ
SS Life Member

No-one is denying anything. Some of us are curious why all the vitriol now twds Max. Have you got the balls to say the same thing about Harvs? How was his position at the blues any different? Are you going to accuse him of being disloyal as well? The only difference is that Harve's went to a club not as good. Do you honestly believe that Harve's didn't pass on everything he could that he learnt at the saints. How about you get a grip.
If you read what I've written I'm just saying he is a professional he's on the Collingwood payroll. He has given Collingwood a heads up on our game plan - good luck to him. As a supporter of St.Kilda FC it's a bit hard to swallow watching him and Ball celebrate at our clubs expense. So IMO he has aided the enemy to bring about St.Kildas downfall. What he is like on a personal level I have no idea and couldn't care less. My gripe is people saying he bleeds for the club when they wouldn't know, unless you know the man personally.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
BAM! (shhhh)
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Never return Max.

oneteam wrote:smiling and laughing with buckley on tv after we were beaten. Never come back Max.

at least Ball showed some respect and history with the club to have a solemn face and shake our guys hands.
not for max. doesn't have the quality as a person to separate his job with collingwood and satisfaction of a job well done , from seeing his former teamates suffering and having no reespect. A true collingwood man now.
If I won a tender against my old company , i am happy , but 18 years there makes me remember to respect hem and show respect and be a good winner. max showed a massive lack of class.
Now, oneteam, you seem a generally reasonable guy (dunno that I've ever read another post of yours, but let's start off on the right foot). I've got bad news for you though, you might want to sit down.

AFL is a profession. People exchange their skills and services for financial re-imbursement as well as love of the jumper.

It may make you feel somewhat better to know that Max not only tried to feed his family off his dedication to the Red, White & Black, the strength of his heart was so incredible that he actually succeeded in providing a substitute for a meal a day.

In the end, the man had to work. He chose to work - strangely enough - in the field where he had the most marketable skills: AFL Coaching. I gather he turned down an offer to stand on a street corner holding a cardboard sign which included uncapped commission rates, which probably says his heart really is in the Sherrin-kicking business.

But I digress.

Oneteam, I know it may be hard to understand, but it turns out that Max Hudghton is pretty good at his new job. It also turns out he enjoys doing his new job. Turns out he enjoys doing well at his new job...

It may be worth making the guy an offer... our defensive coach is leaving...

"Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits"
- Henry Ford