Work !

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

no filth at work in my dept

althou there is one in another part of the site who im sure ill get on the two way radio and remind me on wed when i get back to work...

he'll get a quick sharp reply with the word numbnut thrown in there somewhere

AdelaideSainter
Club Player

Lucky it's a public holiday here in Adelaide today.

Most people at my work either dont follow footy, or follow Port. Those who care about footy were hoping St K would get up.

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

One guy sent me some nasty text msgs during the last quarter...he came up to me today. I just told him I'd lost a lot of respect for him. He tried to laugh it off and walked away as I told him to f&^k off!

I would never txt the opposition. what kind of jerk-offs do that?

PS most other people were sympathetic. Prob. th e worst was a pompous DEES supporter who nade a few little jokes. I almost told him to go f&*k himself...the only way he'll get any action.
These fools seem to to think they'll just rise inevitably up the ladder and win easy Premierships... good luck!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Fortunately, I drive a truck, so I'm the only one in my office for 95% of the day.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
degruch
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:PS most other people were sympathetic. Prob. th e worst was a pompous DEES supporter who nade a few little jokes. I almost told him to go f&*k himself...the only way he'll get any action.
These fools seem to to think they'll just rise inevitably up the ladder and win easy Premierships... good luck!
Geez...a pompous Dees supporter? Been living in Antarctica for the last 10 years???

Q5
Club Player

Had a Bulldogs stirrer hang a Magpies 2010 premiers poster above his desk where I had to see it when I walked in. Kept very quiet all day (those I work immediately with are great) but this Bullflog w*nker came in and tried to start an argument - I yelled at him that it wasn't his team and he could p*ss off! Not very ladylike, but when it comes to certain things, I make my point known!!!

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Q5 wrote:Had a Bulldogs stirrer hang a Magpies 2010 premiers poster above his desk where I had to see it when I walked in. Kept very quiet all day (those I work immediately with are great) but this Bullflog w*nker came in and tried to start an argument - I yelled at him that it wasn't his team and he could p*ss off! Not very ladylike, but when it comes to certain things, I make my point known!!!

Disappointing that a Dogs man would go across to the Dark Side....

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
SaintDebi
Club Player

One of our staff went home sick today so we were one down. When my boss came in and started singing the collingwood theme song I just looked her in the eye and said, "Do you want to be another staff member short today?". Thankfully she let it go.
One of the juniors came in gloating and telling me how bad we played. I said Yeah, you're right. We were so bad we even made your guys look good.
When a customer came in loud and obnoxious with her black and white scarf on I just made myself feel a tiny bit better by serving her the smallest piece of slice and a warmish coke that hadn't been in the fridge long. Yes, childish I know, but you know what? It DID make me feel just a little bit better! :D

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

SaintDebi wrote:One of our staff went home sick today so we were one down. When my boss came in and started singing the collingwood theme song I just looked her in the eye and said, "Do you want to be another staff member short today?". Thankfully she let it go.
One of the juniors came in gloating and telling me how bad we played. I said Yeah, you're right. We were so bad we even made your guys look good.
When a customer came in loud and obnoxious with her black and white scarf on I just made myself feel a tiny bit better by serving her the smallest piece of slice and a warmish coke that hadn't been in the fridge long. Yes, childish I know, but you know what? It DID make me feel just a little bit better! :D
:lol:

Toy Saint
SS Hall of Fame

I'm the boss, and we have a few Filth fans at work. I was not looking forward to work today, so I made a point of being first to the office, so I didn't need to walk through the whole office. Then I removed all Saints colours etc. The Collingwood staff were extremely well behaved and respectfull toward me, as were all neutral fans. It helps to be the boss.