to all the early leavers

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

krabb
Club Player

stinger wrote:
they wouldn't have been able to flood into areas if there were no seats ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: ...idiots trying to defend the indefensible.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
stinger....give yourself an upper cut and then take a chill pill.

You canot stop a Tsunami of deranged Apes that have broken through the barriers and are trying to get as close to their heroes as possible....its simply not possible...they would have had great satisfaction of chucking you out of your seat and using you as a footstool for the celbrations.

People left for their own safety.....and who the hell could blame them?

Vent your anger at the Club.....they're the one's that should be feeling the heat...they let you down stinger and not the supporters.
Last edited by krabb on Mon 04 Oct 2010 11:25am, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Thinline wrote:
matrix wrote:ive never known how easy it is to make yaself look like a deadset f****** moron

until this thread was posted

now, i have a lawn to mow and to start thinking about saving for next year.
seeing as im a flog for leaving early i should prob consider sticking my head under a 30 inch mower blade i guess.
You left the thread early! COWARD! WEAK!

CRUCIFY HIM!

This thread is funny. :lol: :lol:
Yep. Unfortunately, 1 minute of my life reading and posting that I won't get back! :P

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:Image
+ many

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im sorry thinline

i should hang my head in shame for being such a lame ass supporter and leaving the thread before knock off time

i have just uppercutted myself with a lawnmower as punishment

i mean deadset
what a joke

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: to all the early leavers

saint75 wrote:
stinger wrote:thanks for nothing.....your gutless weak minded actions only contributed to the worst 15 to 20 minutes i have ever spent at the footy......you allowed that filth scum who probably only could steal enough money for standing room tickets to swarm into and infest our reserved seating section...where they spent the remainder of the match abusing the saints players and picking fights with saints supporters .... you are as weak as piss.....

oh...if me post upsets you...good...don't try and f****** excuse your actions either....st kilda doesn't need supporters like you...... :evil:
You arrogant piece of f***** shite! Who the f*** do you think you f***** are? If the last 15-20 minutes were the worst you have ever spent at the footy, where the f*** where you for the first 3 quarters?

By the way, you snivelling piece of shite, some of us don't have balls anyway, so obviously we are excused from your pathetic little temper tantrum.

See, we can all swear and curse! Does it make me feel better? Not one little bit. Did it make you feel better? :roll:
What do all these ******s mean? :?

markp
Saintsational Legend

:lol:

I just hope I'm even half as much of an imbecilic and unhinged curmudgeon when I'm a geriatric... it must be kinda fun.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote::lol:

I just hope I'm even half as much of an imbecilic and unhinged curmudgeon when I'm a geriatric... it must be kinda fun.
The key to it all is the meds.

You gotta get the doses right and ya gotta take them consistently :wink:

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

I would normally have locked and directed the OP to the other thread. But in this case the OP wanted to stand out from the crowd, and he has. Sadly for him, he has been shot down and made to look silly, then has run with his tail between his legs.

For the fact the OP broke forum rules by starting the thread, I find it fair that a couple more were let slip in reply to it.

WHEN you get a clue stinger, then come back and join us.

They walk amongst us...