Guy sitting near the Saints cheer squad!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Buckets
SS Life Member

Guy sitting near the Saints cheer squad!

If he is on here he will know what I am talking about. This all took place right next to the cheer squad. One individual decided that because he was feeling like crap and watching his team get a lesson in football he would unleash all manner of verbal crap towards opposition supporters. It's one thing to have banter but this bloke became aggressive towards people including families with young children! This is just a cowardly act and reckon that those types don't have a place at footy!

Absolutely horrified to be see such behavior from our supporters! He was told in no uncertain terms to quieten down by other saints in the area and turned on them as well! Hopefully he woke this morning to be sorry for his antics!

Cops came down very quickly to sort it out and thankfully the guy left just after 3 quarter time!!!!![/code]

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Not sure if it is the same bloke you're talking about but there was a fair punch on between Saints fans in the aisle between M1 and 2.

I wasn't quite that bad but when I saw that blue I got out before I was next...

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

Some people need to get a grip! Maybe watch the Jim Stynes doco and get some perspective! Roll on 2011!! One game at a time!

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
Buckets
SS Life Member

Iceman234 wrote:Not sure if it is the same bloke you're talking about but there was a fair punch on between Saints fans in the aisle between M1 and 2.

I wasn't quite that bad but when I saw that blue I got out before I was next...
Nah this was in M5. This guy was wanting to fight a family and then turned on an elderly guy was quite sad. Then wanted to go Saints supporters that stuck up for those he was intimidating!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

There was a Saints fan in M57 (about Row EE?) who spent most of the game just venting a tirade of abuse on Collingwood players. The more it was likely we were going to lose the worse he got. Really nasty vile stuff too. Wasnt wearing a stich of Saints colours and had his (presumably) son of about 11-12 with him. Sad really

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Moods
Saintsational Legend

Sadly all this should prove to us that there is no such thing as a bad supporter group above others. Ppl bang on about the magpies, and they have some shockers, but I have witnessed some shameful saints supporters in my time - no such thing as bad club supporters, just bad supporters. Hopefully these gutless, weak minded sooky pricks who can't handle losing find something better to do with their time next year and stay away from saints games.

saint75
SS Hall of Fame

Moods wrote:Sadly all this should prove to us that there is no such thing as a bad supporter group above others. Ppl bang on about the magpies, and they have some shockers, but I have witnessed some shameful saints supporters in my time - no such thing as bad club supporters, just bad supporters. Hopefully these gutless, weak minded sooky pricks who can't handle losing find something better to do with their time next year and stay away from saints games.
All supporters have bad supporters. Pies just have SO MANY MORE of them. Could point out at least 20 examples from just walking from M3 to the cafe 4-5 bays down from it of Pies supporters and their behaviour. So far there are only 2 or 3 saints being mentioned. Perspective people.

Dropped my sunglasses on the ground walking back from the cafe. Realised about 4 steps later and there was already a feral filth supporter picking them up and trying to put them in their handbag. Talk about quick!!!!

Fortius Quo Fidelius
Tom_Aus
Club Player

Was sitting in M50, and this absolute knobjockey of a collingwood supporter in the row next to us kept getting up in the aisle and dancing in front of us in the 3rd quarter when we were obviously going to lose. Pathetic sh!tful disgrace of a human being. My only consolation was knowing he probably spent his dole money on the ticket for the game, and would be going home to baked beans for dinner for the next week

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

And the really scary thing is that they, the filth have it confirmed on them by their President that it is ok to behave like that because they're part of the Collingwood "army"
I view it as the mob mentality taking over and we now leave the Age of Enlightenment and move back to the Reign of Terror.

Besides no one is saying it but there will be a baby boom in 9 months time and because none of them have private health insurance, they'll be clogging up the public system with all the little Nafans.