Stephen Milne

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Tom_Aus
Club Player

Stephen Milne

Ok, had an ordinary game today, but i've been pretty happy with his finals series, great game against geelong, very serviceable against bulldogs and the first GF. Can he be hung on this peformance today? Has it cost him any chance of potentially playing in a GF in the future.
He's one of my all time fav's and it would be so sad if the little tiprat never got to win a premiership with us after all the hard work hes done over the past 10 years.

SaintDebi
Club Player

If today's effort costs him a chance to play in another GF there should be quite a few boys worried about their chances too. He wasn't Robinson Caruso today.

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
battye
Saintsational Legend

Nobody can be judged on today's match alone, almost the whole team was down.

Milne has had a very good season, he's one of the best - if not the best - small forward in the competition. Very important player to us, he stood up while Riewoldt was out earlier this season.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
kalsaint
Club Player

Re: Stephen Milne

Tom_Aus wrote:Ok, had an ordinary game today, but i've been pretty happy with his finals series, great game against geelong, very serviceable against bulldogs and the first GF. Can he be hung on this peformance today? Has it cost him any chance of potentially playing in a GF in the future.
He's one of my all time fav's and it would be so sad if the little tiprat never got to win a premiership with us after all the hard work hes done over the past 10 years.
Agree but I reckon that there are many who dont beliee in Milney.

I want him to run until he says enough.

Midfield clearances and clear winners are needed to make an effective forward line.

You need to protect the ball handler to increase posession efficiency
widereceiver
Club Player

battye wrote:Nobody can be judged on today's match alone, almost the whole team was down.

Milne has had a very good season, he's one of the best - if not the best - small forward in the competition. Very important player to us, he stood up while Riewoldt was out earlier this season.
Really? Because if you read all the other hysterical posts, he should never play for us again.
We're all upset and pissed off but some of the posters are much more pathetic than our weakest player today.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar