SUCK IT UP PRINCESSES

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

merlin
Club Player

SUCK IT UP PRINCESSES

Lets move onto 2011
GO THE MIGHTY SAINTS

bergsone
SS Life Member

Re: SUCK IT UP PRINCESSES

merlin wrote:Lets move onto 2011
GO THE MIGHTY SAINTS
Got my vote mate

Thomas
Club Player

+1

When the going gets tough,the tough gets going.

CARN THE SAINTS.
Tom_Aus
Club Player

I'll do what i did last year, not think/read/listen about footy from today on, until round 1 next year. Then we do it all again

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

Yeah definitely!!

I am a big reader of this site and enjoy the occasional comment... but sh*t - this place has turned rotten this afternoon... Trade this guy, delist this guy... Seriously!?

There were plenty of players WELL down on their best today, but I'm sure every one of them wanted this as much as you or me! I love this place normally after a loss - everyone gets behind the boys and the positivity can often cheer up my emotions from a loss. YES this was a Grand Final, but it is no reason to offer up half our list for trade and re-build! We did make it to the Grand Final for Hell's sake, so we are obviously doing something right!

I agree with some sentiments about the bottom three players (etc etc), and i really hope we tackle this come trade week... Look at Sydney this year - their list is far less superior to ours, but the injection of some high quality youth really re-enigized them! There is no point quitting now! NO point! We are still a top four side and at our best we can beat any of the other three! We need to re-load and thrust everything behind next year!

The players can't quit and nor should us supporters! They need us now more than ever! If you don't get behind the boys next year you are nothing but a fair-weather hack! I have seen four Grand Finals, none of them with a victory, but after none of them have i walked away with any less love for my mighty Sainters!

As Ross said last year, if your not ready to come back and give everything you got to the club, then bugger off, we don't want you! Well that sentiment shouldnt just apply to the Players - it applies to every Saints fan too! Be upset! Be angry! Want Revenge! But if you swear off your support to the Saints, then Piss off! I don't want to share my team with you!

GO THE SAINTS - 2011

georgie girl
Club Player

thirty-seven!? wrote:Yeah definitely!!

I am a big reader of this site and enjoy the occasional comment... but sh*t - this place has turned rotten this afternoon... Trade this guy, delist this guy... Seriously!?

There were plenty of players WELL down on their best today, but I'm sure every one of them wanted this as much as you or me! I love this place normally after a loss - everyone gets behind the boys and the positivity can often cheer up my emotions from a loss. YES this was a Grand Final, but it is no reason to offer up half our list for trade and re-build! We did make it to the Grand Final for Hell's sake, so we are obviously doing something right!

I agree with some sentiments about the bottom three players (etc etc), and i really hope we tackle this come trade week... Look at Sydney this year - their list is far less superior to ours, but the injection of some high quality youth really re-enigized them! There is no point quitting now! NO point! We are still a top four side and at our best we can beat any of the other three! We need to re-load and thrust everything behind next year!

The players can't quit and nor should us supporters! They need us now more than ever! If you don't get behind the boys next year you are nothing but a fair-weather hack! I have seen four Grand Finals, none of them with a victory, but after none of them have i walked away with any less love for my mighty Sainters!

As Ross said last year, if your not ready to come back and give everything you got to the club, then bugger off, we don't want you! Well that sentiment shouldnt just apply to the Players - it applies to every Saints fan too! Be upset! Be angry! Want Revenge! But if you swear off your support to the Saints, then Piss off! I don't want to share my team with you!

GO THE SAINTS - 2011
+1
Well said!!

thirty-seven!?
Club Player

Thanks - glad im not the only one...