Buying a jumper at the Grand Final

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Linton Street Saint
Club Player

Buying a jumper at the Grand Final

Just flew down and taking my brother to the game, is it easy enough to buy him a new Saints jumper at the ground ?

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

I would try other sources than the MCG - KMart, Rebel Sport etc before the game - assuming that you have time of course.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
saintnick12
Club Player

Re: Buying a jumper at the Grand Final

Linton Street Saint wrote:Just flew down and taking my brother to the game, is it easy enough to buy him a new Saints jumper at the ground ?
You shouldn't have any trouble at the game, unless your brother is a very large size as they may run out of the some sizes.

Not all Kmart's have all teams and the jumpers they sell are not the official ones (they don't have all the sponsor logo's on them).
The AFL stores are good, though there isn't one in the city anymore.
Rebel have got the jumper's on sale for $99. They have a store in the city in Melbourne Central. 211 Lonsdale St.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Try at the game , although there is a store in Elizabeth Street that has a big AFL logo on it ,, sells all the official stuff and has plenty of jumpers,, i think its near bourke street.

What will be next from this club ?
Mega
Club Player

I purchased a new footy jumper at the MCG store in the ground they were selling them for $60

A little less conversation a little more action please
saintnick12
Club Player

Mega wrote:I purchased a new footy jumper at the MCG store in the ground they were selling them for $60
Wow, that's cheap. Was that an adult size

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

f*** yeah that is cheap :shock:

Mega
Club Player

saintnick12 wrote:
Mega wrote:I purchased a new footy jumper at the MCG store in the ground they were selling them for $60
Wow, that's cheap. Was that an adult size
Yes adult size, yeah cheap as mate both my brother and I purchased one each

A little less conversation a little more action please
Linton Street Saint
Club Player

Thanks guys will try and get somewhere before the game but good to know you can still get them there.