looking for one (1) standing room ticket

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

n1ck
Saintsational Legend

looking for one (1) standing room ticket

please contact me if anything is available!

Muir_32
Club Player

Still looking here too,

1 standing or seat, not fussed
PM me PLEASE
Last edited by Muir_32 on Wed 29 Sep 2010 11:14pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Looks like there's a few of us...

Looks like I'll be sitting at the ground with head phones,and hoping they let me in in the last if we're winning

Bring back the Lockett era
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

jonesy wrote:Looks like there's a few of us...

Looks like I'll be sitting at the ground with head phones,and hoping they let me in in the last if we're winning
If we kick away in the last 1/4 and lots of Collingwood supporters leave then they will open the gates, but if it's close there's not a chance you'll get in. Although you'll be able to see the presentation I suppose.

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:

If we kick away in the last 1/4 and lots of Collingwood supporters leave then they will open the gates, but if it's close there's not a chance you'll get in. Although you'll be able to see the presentation I suppose.
Was close last year,and had to go for a walk about 20 mins in last and they were fully opened and unmanned..

Bring back the Lockett era
#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

jonesy wrote:
#1GILL wrote:

Was close last year,and had to go for a walk about 20 mins in last and they were fully opened and unmanned..
Oh, well I might be wrong but we had standing room last week and I checked to see if the gates were opened in the dying stages because we could see them from our spot and I thought that they weren't. Might be wrong though.

saints.ok

Still looking!

Hey guys,
I'm also still looking for a ticket. Standing room is fine, so is concession. Thanks!